Will the Calendars Script Be Converted to work with CJ
    David

Just been in email comms with Calendars.com over a tracking issue and they have advised that they will be shutting down their MyAP program in a 'few weeks' and going over to CJ and Performics.

That being the case, will you be doing anything with the calendars.com script to match in with CJ or Performics.

I know that calendarclub.co.uk are closing their MyAP program in mid march and I would guess that calendars.com won't be far behind them.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by alkenmrs
    David

I know that calendarclub.co.uk are closing their MyAP program in mid march and I would guess that calendars.com won't be far behind them.

Alan
    THEY ARE????? hmm, they tell me that I am their best affiliate yet they haven't notified me they are closing???

Jill

ABW Ambassador
    Jill - I received an e-mail notification from them Feb. 22nd. Perhaps it got caught by a spam filter or something.

I received a general announcement email from the calendars.com affiliate manager on 22-Feb-2008 addressed to all affiliates that starts:

Dear Valued Calendars.com / DogBreedStore.com Affiliate, We are ending our My Affiliate Program/Kowabunga affiliate program on March 24, 2008. We are live in the Commission Junction and Performics affiliate networks and we feel these programs offer you more including ...
    Contact the affiliate manager directly for further questions about their affiliate program.

With regards to DySE::Calendars, it only works with MYAP. If I release a version that works with CJ.com, it will be announced to current DySE::Calendars users. If Calendars.com is unable to do 2-tier at CJ.com, then I will make the new script either require the purchase of a yearly license or it will use ID time-sharing -- I will decide once I talk to Calendars.com further.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

As an alternative to DySE::Calendars, you can use the APWS script to promote calendars from AllPosters.com. The "2008 Calendars" category is category 96269 so use parameter cat=96269 or set configuration variable "categories" to 96269 (see Niche Store).

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation

Thanks. I have now managed to contact calendarclub uk - my contact is actually at their offices in the USAat the moment but I have been in touch. Apparently they say they sent me the notices so lordy knows why I did not receive them. I do not have a spam filter on and my isp doesn't block either.

I don't actually like tradedoubler as a network, but have managed to find another source which is better for my needs.

I'm disgusted to hear that another affiliate program is moving to CJ. I used to make money with David's InstrumentPro software but after it moved to CJ I never got another sale (and I did all the conversions, etc).

Calendars.com was another one that I made a few bucks with. Now that's down the tubes, too.

Quote Originally Posted by beggers
    I'm disgusted to hear that another affiliate program is moving to CJ.
    I agree - I won't touch CJ with a bargepole. Shame as there are a couple of merchants that I would really like to be with :-(

CalendarClub UK are going with TradeDoubler. They are not my favourite network either, although a lot better than CJ

David

Is there any news on what you will be doing, if anything, regarding the calendars.com scripts and their changeover to CJ/Performics.

Since the changeover date is getting closer and I have a full site running on the current calendars script, I will need to start making changes myself before too much longer.

Thanks

Alan

David

Although I know you are probably up to your eyes in script writing, I am wondering if there was any news regarding the Calendars script.

As you may know, they are finishing the MyAp relationship as of 24 March, so I need to do something with my calendars store so as not to loose any more commissions than needs be.

It would appear that only Performics are going to provide datafeeds for calendars.com. I have already signed up on CJ but there are no datafeeds being offered. So, I will have to give Performics a go although I have not had anything to do with them previously.

I know they say no news is good news but would like to know if you managed to sort anything out with calendars.com, and if so, will you be releasing an alternative script in the foreseeable future.

Many Thanks

Alan

Hi,

I temporary delete the data file and the site goes to error page.

I request for cj calendars.com datafeed and theres no reply.
    I apply in performics and our application was denied due to no content.

I already purchase the calendar script $24.95/year

Check your email -- I just send you an email in reply to your support request that you sent by email. I also sent a new key that expires 1 year + 1 month from today.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread