Sunday afternoon and YouTube is offline!
    This is disaster! And, me just ready to tackle the editing of some of those videos.

I have had such a hard time motivating myself to do any work that I just can't believe myself. Now, YT is down and I can't do the work.

Ah, well. I have the site outlined for about 100 pages, the templates made, and the graphics made. So, now it is mostly the grunt work of making and editing about 500 videos and organizing according to subject matter, then matching the advertisers to the subject matter.

YUCK!!

I am going to hate what's his face by the time I finish this. But, I think the site will be outstanding. All together, I would rather be fishing.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    They must be on the same plan as Popshops.

Sorry, bad joke, I know.

I Popshops.

Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    That's cos Pakistan hacked the site and other ISP's were advised to block it for content defaming Islam.
    Flambi Media Limited - USA/UK/EU Affiliate Management Expertise

Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    Ah, well. I have the site outlined for about 100 pages, the templates made, and the graphics made. So, now it is mostly the grunt work of making and editing about 500 videos and organizing according to subject matter, then matching the advertisers to the subject matter.
    Holy crap.... I feel so inadequate now. Please tell me you're exaggerating, if only to make me feel better about not using my Flip video camera for AM yet that I got 5 months ago. LOL.

Sounds like it'll be an amazing site when you're done. Good luck with it!
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    Holy crap.... I feel so inadequate now. Please tell me you're exaggerating, if only to make me feel better about not using my Flip video camera for AM yet that I got 5 months ago. LOL.

Sounds like it'll be an amazing site when you're done. Good luck with it!
    Shhhh!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Quote Originally Posted by John Jupp
    That's cos Pakistan hacked the site and other ISP's were advised to block it for content defaming Islam.
    They blocked the site because some Pakistanis uploaded videos of mass rigging in the recent elections.

Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7262071.stm

The official reason given to the media is because the Danish cartoons were available on the site. Shame that cos I posted them on msn.
    Flambi Media Limited - USA/UK/EU Affiliate Management Expertise

Quote Originally Posted by John Jupp
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7262071.stm

The official reason given to the media is because the Danish cartoons were available on the site. Shame that cos I posted them on msn.
    Lol, they would say that they banned Youtube because there were election rigging videos posted ? , (You don't know our politicians), I had bookmarked more than 20 rigging videos, and now all of them are gone from YouTube, but Prophet Muhammad's cartoons are still there. Why ?

Read here, http://pkpolitics.com/2008/02/22/you...d-in-pakistan/

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread