Looking for your eBooks to bundle with mine...
    Hi All:

I'm about to launch a new product, and wish to ship three or four eBooks with all customer orders. I've written a short eBook on how to use my product, but I'd love to include your eBooks on any affiliate marketing topics as "free" inclusions.

I have no interest in charging you for this opportunity - simply want to provide good value to my customers.

Let me know if you're interested in supplying your content!

Cheers, Dave.

ABW Ambassador
    >>I have no interest in charging you for this opportunity - simply want to provide good value to my customers.

Hey Dave, the "method to the madness" is starting to emerge and your M.O. is beginning to visibly unfold.

What kind of compensation is being offered to the content providers who take advantage of providing you with free content for your "opportunity"?

Hi webworker:

Well, presumably the eBooks that I'd bundle would promote or discuss your own product, contain your own affiliate links or would in some fashion be a promotion for your own efforts such that the goal would simply be to distribute the eBook as broadly as possible.

Just as article marketers submit their articles for free and as far and wide as possible, so to with these eBooks.

I'm not paying cash for bundling eBooks with the receipt emails from my own product, if that's what you're directly asking. So, if you are simply a writer and have no product to hawk or nothing to gain from broader distribution of your text, then this opportunity likely isn't for you.

Cheers, Dave.

I have a free ebook, Dave. But it's directed at those who are interested in joining BookWise (an mlm). I doubt that's what you're looking for, but feel free to contact me if you're interested.

Alison

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread