Fantastic Meet Market
    I just wanted to post quick note here from Affiliate Summit about how thrilled I was at the Meet Market yesterday. It was not only the largest in number of tables, but very well attended. From a merchant standpoint there was a wonderful number of affiliates stopping by to find out about merchant programs. And for a six hour event, it had a steady flow of people the entire time.

Thanks Shawn, Missy and staff for all you did and do for these events. Much, much appreciated.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Yes, a very rewarding day, indeed. From an affiliate point of view there was plenty to see and many interesting people to talk with. I believe that no matter one's vertical or niche, there were new relationships to be developed and some deals to be cut.

Thank you Missy and Shawn and crew. Awesome day. Whetted the appetite for the two that follow.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Amen to the above two posts. This one was by far the best I've ever attended. Even without exhibiting I found extremely useful.

Great Summit kick-off!

Geno

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    I second all of the above

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Biggest one ever, loved it. Large vaiety, hard to say now that there was too much of this of company or too little of that kind. Glad they grew it, I spent the whole allotted time on the floor checking it all out.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    I loved it. Its so much more laid back and we made so many contacts. This is the second meet market I've attended and they just keep getting better and better.

Yes, even a couple of days later people are still talking about how great it was.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Manager
    The Meet Market really was special. Nothing against the booths, but I found the tables less ostentatious and more approachable; I also found it easier to approach and talk with other attendees.

Although this was my first Affiliate Summit, I have worked and walked other trade shows, and by far the Meet Market was the most productive, communal, and reciprocal trade show environment I have been in.

Can somebody ballpark how many folks were at the meet market? I'm thinking we'll have a table in Boston.....
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Great event! Unaware of what to expect at the meet market, I assumed most of the tables would be geared to capture new affiliates. However, I was delighted to find many interesting products and information for merchants as well.
    -Samir

That Meet Market was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! !8 cakes......ALL Gone!!!!! We counted a little more than 500 stops at our table....

Outsourced Program Manager kgarcia's Avatar
    The Meet Market in Vegas was absolutely fantastic - best one yet! We were very excited at the number of folks that stopped by our table to find out about us and the number of new faces in the crowd was incredible. We'll definitely be registering for another one in Boston.
    Karen Garcia
    [URL=http://lab6media.com]Lab6 Media[/URL]
    Are you a content creator? A serial entrepreneur? New to the space or a long time player? We'd love to work with you!
    [URL=http://lab6media.com/clients/]Explore the affiliate programs we manage![/URL]

ABW Ambassador
    Meet market was good. A little more crowded than I expected. I did not feel comfortable waiting in line at times to meet a merchant ...

As a first time attender of affiliate summit, I was thoroughly impressed with the meet market. Not only great to learn and meet, but a wide variety of offerings. Hope to be able to make Boston.

As for number of people, that would be a hard guess as several people made it for part of the afternoon, but the room was full for the full session.

I am absolutely in agreement with all above. Being a true newbie to the Affiliate Summit - as an attendee and as an exhibitor...I had no idea what to expect. Without a reason of doubt, I was blown away. I wanted to thank you all for coming by the booth and showing love - I could never imagine that those penguins would be SUCH A HIT.

If anybody is unsure as to whether or not they should get a booth at the next meet market - don't think twice...worth every penny!

There was a substantial amount of energy and excitement - every convention should have that same buzz. Great meeting everybody and I sincerely look forward to getting to know you all better.
    Ryan Alovis
    [URL=http://www.magazinediscountcenter.com]MagazineDiscountCenter.com[/URL]
    Affiliate Manager
    Ryan@arknetmedia.com
    1.800.898.5367 X8282

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    The Meet Market was in one word...exhilarating!

There was constant foot traffic and I believe more affiliates attended the event than the previous year.

If you are a merchant, affiliate manager, etc., I strongly suggest a Meet Market table to promote your business. I am already seeing sign ups to the program that are a direct result from the 4Checks table.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread