Can one man make a difference? T-shirts please!
    Since my wife had purchased a Bally's membership for me this year, I have been on the lookout for good, comfortable workout clothes. I have been in many of the sporting goods stores and the big box stores and picked up a few outfits here and there. The ones I had purchased were not the most comfortable in the world. Now I can't return them, as I had already had taken the tags off and washed them (as I do with all new stuff.)

So, I started to think about t-shirts. Why not just go out and buy a bunch of t-shirts to go with the pants? Then a better idea came to me...

ABW

I figured that I would throw out there the idea of promoting for a few other affiliates/networks/merchants. I have a few t-shirts from a couple of years back that different programs sent me, but I don't have any from affiliates themselves.

So here is my proposal:

Send me a shirt with your website logo (must be more than just text) on it and I will wear it when I workout during the week. Days when I don't go to Bally's, I use the local HS track...(yes, nice weather is coming...right?)

Affiliates or merchants. You must have over 100 posts here at ABW. No rules besides that. Affs (I know who many of you are here now anyway) need not worry about me disclosing their identity to anyone and don't worry about revealing your site either...I think I have earned some trust by now.

I just figured that I would throw this out there and see what kind of response I would get.

My shirt size is XL and I will PM you my address for delivery.

I will accept up to 4 affiliates and up to 4 merchants. That will give me enough for 2 weeks with my own sites' shirts mixed in. Post if interested.

Also, if anyone is interested in designing a shirt, there is a $2 (plus shipping) special at Printfection (dot) com right now. I have use their services for a few of my websites and they turned out great. Not the thin cheapie shirts you would expect.

Rec'd one merchant request via PM. Down to 4 affiliates and 3 merchants.

-sfcom

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Hiya - Buzzy Multimedia carries a novelty t-shirt line - if you'd take one of those I'd be happy to donate one. Just PM me with your choice, your shipping address and size after taking a look at our t-shirt line on site. They don't have logos on them by default as they're for consumer sale, but I may be able to get them to put a logo on the back as they are screen printed by Buzzy themselves.

Holler at me if we can help you out.

Of course I'd be interested in any shirts you have, but would prefer one with a logo of your company/website logo on the back.

That is why I started this thread. I could just buy a bunch of plain black/white/blue T-shirts, but I figured why do that when I can promote? I do this everyday as an affiliate anyway, so why not help others out a bit offline?

I will PM you the details, but like I said, I prefer your company and logo be on there somewhere.

Thanks,

-sfcom

Room left for 4 affiliates and 2 more merchants.

Come on affiliates! I probably already know or could figure out your what your sites are anyway. That is not why I am doing this. Let me promote your site. Use the info in my first post of the thread and get a cheap one, I don't care. I might even post a pic or two in one of my blogs.

-sfcom

Hey you - I want the last two spots!!!!!!Merchant spots that is

OK...try to make sure the logos are on the backs of the shirts, as I spend a lot of time on the treadmill.

PM me with further details.

-sfcom

Down to only 3 affiliate spots left. MC? BK? SJ? Anyone???

Look, I'll even do tickets-to-every-event-you-can-think-of.com as long as you have a logo. So, I am keeping this open to established leaders and new sites alike.

-sfcom

Smile
    Hey SFCom - your stuff is on its way. Give me a shout when it arrives so I know all is well. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by e-Gazer
    Hey SFCom - your stuff is on its way. Give me a shout when it arrives so I know all is well. Cheers!
    Thanks again Liz. Like I said, I will probably take a pic or two for one of my blogs. (Yeah, I know what an ORIGINAL idea...lol) Doesn't matter though because the name of the game is exposure. Well kind of... Wear a shirt to prevent exposure or to give exposure??? In this case I guess it can do both.

-sfcom

Ooh a live model! Great idea. Original or not - believe it or not I can't recall any of our other affiliates having done that as yet - so not as unoriginal as you'd think! Usually they use our data feed images. Thanks for both the exposure and the lack there of. haha

Looking forward to your pics!

Received from 2 members here this week. PM'd my thank you to them. Last call for affiliate sites...anyone?

-sfcom

Post Man picked up today ......

Quote Originally Posted by Rolet
    Post Man picked up today ......
    Woot! Looking forward to getting them next week. Thanks.

-sfcom

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread