eBay Affiliate Reporting Issue Notice...
    I received this email today from the eBay affiliate team at CJ...

A small subset of our publisher base is being affected by a reporting issue, which results in a delay in the calculation of the final value fee of a number of Winning Bids/BINs. As a result, you may notice reduced revenue commission amounts for successful transactions on certain days. We are working diligently to correct the issue, and will communicate the expected timeline for the fix as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you in the meantime.

IMPORTANT NOTE: While reporting may be distorted during this time, please rest assured that tracking and recording of transactions remain fully functional, and publishers will be compensated correctly for all commissions at month end. This reporting issue DOES NOT affect ACRU commissions or counts.

I received the same however I disagree with the ACRU statement. I use to get $25 registrations per 100 clicks consistently up until the end of last year - now my monthly totals are ridiculously low and several days where I have 300 clicks and no registrations. This has been on going for me for several months. Thought it first was the guest registration feature they added...now I'm not so sure.

Hope it picks back up.

On a side note - I have to praise God for someone buying a Rolex through one of my (non Rolex related links) - the commission was over $30 plus they were a new registrant so add the $25!

First time that's ever happen to me.

I received the same however I disagree with the ACRU statement.
    Mine are down a little. Not much.

On a side note - I have to praise God for someone buying a Rolex through one of my (non Rolex related links) - the commission was over $30 plus they were a new registrant so add the $25!
    I hope it sticks for you.

Unfortunately this could be a scenario that happens in coins more often than you would think. A seller is peddling a high quality Chinese fake coin, so a knowledgeable numismatist sets up a throw away account and bids 4.2 million dollars. I think you know the rest....

My hopes are with you though.

No wonder my EPC dropped from 9.xx to 4.xx in the past two weeks. I got the same email too. My experience with Ebay tells me that a big make good $$ is on my way.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread