Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ebay leads?
    Hey I found a link to this site

spam
    Last edited by Trust; March 2nd, 2008 at 12:55 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    Go all in.

what do you mean?

ABW Ambassador
    You said they guarantee it, so what could you lose? I think you should give that guy your life savings. I mean it's guaranteed, what could go wrong.

I don't know I don't want to give him my life savings, maybe I'll try out a few and see how it works

There are other companies that have been around longer and more established that provide the same service/traffic. Some reason I wouldn't trust this one at all especially with the blatant spamming.

ABW Ambassador
    Afterwards, bump this thread and post your results. Ebay leads, c'mon.

what other services provide ebay leads? please provide

Trust you forgot to invite a whole bunch of "1" post new users that tell how great the service is and worked for them, but haven't seen the results just yet, but sure it will work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by yourticket
    what other services provide ebay leads? please provide
    Companies like dealworx.com and such have done this for some time. It's nothing new.

hmm they seem like a similar service

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    Companies like dealworx.com and such have done this for some time.
    I looked at dealworx out of curiosity. They offer a free(sample) ACRU...

Would you like $25.00 absolutely free and without obligation?
    Uncertain about our ACRU services? We can provide you with a free ACRU to prove our services work and are 100% solid. If you would like to see our services in action just e-mail us with your request to:
    dealworx (@) yahoo.com

If this is true you could make a quick $25 plus fee commission. Because I don't know the source of this traffic or the kind of log data that will result, my hesitation would come from the risk of CJ or eBay suspending my account(s) over suspicious activities. There was another thread a couple days ago concerning a member who was suspended after 'buying' traffic.

ABW Ambassador
    So you pay them $10 for a $25 ebay lead? Why don't they just keep them for themselves and get the whole $25 if it was legit?

ABW Ambassador
    yourticket, I am with trust. This looks like a great investment for you. You should jump in quick before everyone grabs a hold of these hot leads. You really need to spend $$$ to test! Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    I looked at dealworx out of curiosity. They offer a free(sample) ACRU...

Would you like $25.00 absolutely free and without obligation?
    Uncertain about our ACRU services? We can provide you with a free ACRU to prove our services work and are 100% solid. If you would like to see our services in action just e-mail us with your request to:
    dealworx (@) yahoo.com

If this is true you could make a quick $25 plus fee commission. Because I don't know the source of this traffic or the kind of log data that will result, my hesitation would come from the risk of CJ or eBay suspending my account(s) over suspicious activities. There was another thread a couple days ago concerning a member who was suspended after 'buying' traffic.
    I have known several affiliates that have bought from DW. None were ever suspended for buying the traffic, but you have to be careful who you buy things from. There are several india based sites that are using proxies and fraudulent leads to do things. I have never used any of them personally as I worked hard to get to the level I am at but for those that aren't so successful it helps to have a little bit of income.

I knew a couple of single parents that just wanted a few extra bucks a month to help things out. Never ran into problems.

My understanding is that they sell the leads at 50% the cost to produce daily income and also keep part of the full traffic for themselves.

If I was to use any of these types of services I would use it to augment my current traffic and sales and not totally rely on it and of course test everything with extreme caution.

ABW Ambassador
    "There are several india based sites that are using proxies and fraudulent leads to do things."

That's great, great way to screw over your partner who might in the future cut the rate which would hurt those affiliates delivering legit leads. That's just straight up fraudulent.

ABW Ambassador
    If you would like to see our services in action just e-mail us with your request to:
    dealworx (@) yahoo.com
    Just a thought here.

If a company doesn't have the email address going to it's own domain and is instead using yahoo, google, hotmail, etc.. shouldn't that be seen as a red flag against using them? I would think so, but would the experts here agree?

(And no, not thinking of using the service, this is more a question in general)

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    "There are several india based sites that are using proxies and fraudulent leads to do things."

That's great, great way to screw over your partner who might in the future cut the rate which would hurt those affiliates delivering legit leads. That's just straight up fraudulent.
    I totally agree. There was this other site, I can't remember the name now if its even around, that offered the same $10 per ebay lead as the one from the OP. Based in India and promising USA leads. Only way to achieve that is to use proxies and false information and sure enough a few people got screwed over by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardaka
    Just a thought here.

If a company doesn't have the email address going to it's own domain and is instead using yahoo, google, hotmail, etc.. shouldn't that be seen as a red flag against using them? I would think so, but would the experts here agree?

(And no, not thinking of using the service, this is more a question in general)
    Not really. I use gmail and yahoo myself even on my CJ accounts for several reasons. Primarily because my server for some reason hates CJ e-mails and rejects them a lot of times (still can't get my techs to figure out why) so I just gave up and used gmail.com. Plus I don't use my own server resources for the e-mail and I get a lot of them. I also like the web based interfaces better than the ones my server offers which is Squirrelmail and Horde. Not real great choices.

Now if a company were using a blogspot (or blogger) account, and a yahoo address I would be worried. I have seen other small companies do the same thing.

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, makes sense. I'm actually not loving Squirrelmail and Horde too much either.

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardaka
    Ah, makes sense. I'm actually not loving Squirrelmail and Horde too much either.

Thanks for the reply.
    I should also mention that a CJ rep TOLD me to use hotmail, gmail, or yahoo (or such) when I was having e-mail issues. I replied back I thought we were supposed to use our down domain e-mail (SAS likes you to use your own domain e-mail for instance) and CJ rep told me "No, they don't care" and to go right ahead and use the gmail address I had already setup. Right after that I had to setup a new CJ account for another small company/site we were doing and used gmail right off the bat and CJ verification and such came through beautifully.

ABW Ambassador
    I also had to use a 3rd party mail for CJ as the CJ emails would bounce and they have all sorts of weird email issues at CJ, it doesn't happen at any other network. Many of my emails there just go straight to the web based CJ email which is something I hardly ever use so many emails from CJ merchants never get read due to their useless email system. So now I have to use a 3rd party, real professional looking for merchants to see on applications.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I had them give me a free lead after talking to a very helpful live representative... I'm waiting for the results I'll post here if it turns out to be a success/

ABW Ambassador
    I'm sure ebay will be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    I'm sure ebay will be pleased.
    how do I get that little red bar near your name for me self?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast