Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Hello From Colorado
    Got back to Colorado for a 5 day visit Thursday night. Of course the first order of business was to go flyfishing with my oldest son Jeremy. We hit the Platte river yesterday. Unbelievable great weather for this time of year. Sunny, 61 degrees and beautiful trout!!

Here's a pic of one of them. We leave Tuesday to head back to Florida with our little granddaughter Sage - who will be going to Disney World for her first time. But I just had to share the beautiful day I had with my son yesterday. Couldn't have asked for a better day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Beautiful trout indeed!!

Have fun in FL with Sage! My little Princess visited the Disneyland in Anaheim, CA for the first time (too) the day before yesterday. This was my first time too. We had a blast. I'm sure you all will do too..........

Have fun!!

G.

Lovely trout Alan! Thanks for the photo.

73 Deg up here today, expect a change tomorrow though. Record for this time of year - 80 degrees in 1910.

Hope your trip back is uneventful and Disneyworld all excitement!

Thanks Geno, we are looking forward to showing Sage Disney and Seaworld. She has an appointment for a "princess makeover" and dinner with a princess Thursday night, so pictures will be coming!!

As for the fish, just a fantastic day on all counts, mostly the weather and being with my son doing what we do so much of together.

Mr. Jones - thanks buddy, I too hope our return trip is uneventfull. As you know, getting here was a 20 hour ordeal complete with missing our early morning flight, being on standby that night and getting stuck in 3 1/2 hours of traffic in Ft Myers on the way back to the airport. Thankfully we left to return to the airport 4 and a half hours before the flight, knowing it was only a "40 minute drive"!! But we're here, so it's worth the pain!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Nice catch oh bearded one.

Colorado is nicer than TN of late...what gives?
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Quote Originally Posted by MattMcWilliams
    Nice catch oh bearded one. Colorado is nicer than TN of late...what gives?

So you like the bearded look huh? I grow one about every 5 - 7 years for maybe 6 months. That way, when I shave it, I look 20 years younger (for about 2 days until I get used to the new shaven look.) Thing is, this time, something went wrong. When the beard came in, it was this funny silvery color - don't know what gives on that! I thought I was blonde.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    ......Thing is, this time, something went wrong. When the beard came in, it was this funny silvery color - don't know what gives on that! I thought I was blonde.......
    Must have been the sun that bleached it out. I like being outdoors and mine started doing that 30 years ago. (So I haven't done the beard thing in the last ten years or so.)

Funny thing - last night we met a guy who just flew into Baltimore yesterday - lives in downtown Denver. I mentioned what you posted here and he said you certainly picked a great time to visit back home. Wonderful weather for the end of February.

Enjoy the family time! Enjoy the fishing!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I had a lucky day "fishing" yesterday. It was 76 in our back yard so I decided to clean the winter debris from our koi ponds. My wife was freakin out that I was going net one of the six baby koi. Instead I netted one of our 24 inchers and it ripped a hole right through my net. Luckily the chores ended early and I soaked up some sun with Bud in hand.
    ~Ernie

Ern, what is a koi?

Yep, weather was good in CO - but today I awoke to 6" of snow already on the ground up here in the hills, and the snow has continued coming down all morning. I've plowed once and I am getting ready to plow again in about an hour...

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Have fun, Alan!

I'm looking forward to the pictures of your little princess.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Great Catch Alan!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun at Disney Land.

Thanks Kim, Thanks Rolet. We got a foot of snow here in CO yesterday, so we're happy to be heading back to FL tomorrow!!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread