I suppose there is some separate cache for serving the stores?
    I switched all the products in one of my shops today. The changes show up right away in the shop preview, but hours later the old selection still shows where it is installed. This was a bit confusing, since it is the site where I have left and right opposing shops and I kept thinking I had done something wrong, or the 2 shops were causing some strange interaction in the code.

Maybe that is the case, but I'm assuming it is just receiving a cached version?

I should test it out on another page.

hmmm... it works ok in another page. I was hoping I wouldn't have to think about it any more.

Well, I deleted the page and put it back together and now it works. I'll just call this flaky behavior #3 and move on.

It could have been your own browsers cache.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzylee77
    I switched all the products in one of my shops today. The changes show up right away in the shop preview, but hours later the old selection still shows where it is installed. This was a bit confusing, since it is the site where I have left and right opposing shops and I kept thinking I had done something wrong, or the 2 shops were causing some strange interaction in the code.

Maybe that is the case, but I'm assuming it is just receiving a cached version?

I should test it out on another page.
    I've got the exact same thing. I created the new page yesterday because the merchant uploaded some new (and much better) images. Today the old images are still showing when the page first loads. if I page up and then back, the new page shows - seems like it need the "?" after the slash to force the new page.

Looks like I may have to delete this particular shop and then recreate it. I'll try that, but I have also downloaded and installed the merchant's database - today I'll try crating pages from that.

Clearing the cache didn't help and neither does switching to another computer.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread