The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I knew there was a reason I didn't like performics
    As it turns out there are very few merchants in performics that I wanted to be affiliated with. Not really there fault it just happened that way. And since there are so few I usually don't make much in commissions. I don't remember the last time (before today) I checked what those commissions were (It must have been in 2004 sometime)

Anyway, one of my merchants that had an inhouse program, is about to close it down and has moved to performics, so I had to log on and see what's what. So I figure I'll check my stats. I know I haven't received a check in a while, I had just assumed I hadn't met the threshhold.

Well checking the stats, it seems they owe me over $300. The first quarter of 2007, I had earned $228. I just emailed them to find out how come I haven't received a check in 3 years. It might have been that they did send the checks, but the post office sent them back b/c my address didn't include an apt number. There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the menus to see if there was checks issued.

I do know they send me emails all the time about new merchants they have there. But a nice letter saying we have you money and want to send it to you. That they don't have the time for.

Anyway I sent them a nice letter requesting information. I'm sure they will pay me. Google always has and so will they.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

they do send a statement by email listing what the payment is for . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    they do send a statement by email listing what the payment is for . . .
    Supposedly. I've never received one. But I do get all the new merchant emails. I've emailed them multiple times about that issue. I've checked my spam folders/filters, added their email address to my address book, checked my PFX account settings, and I still have never gotten a payment email. They insist that I have received it and won't investigate why I'm not. Ugh.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

If they paid me then I don't need an email. I get new merchant emails all the time, but I had to actually email a tech person to get a password. The click here and we'll send you a password said it was sending one, but I never got it., I tried one 3 separate occasions, not one came.

The people on the phone seemed nice though
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Email Issues
    These messages (password, payment) are automatically triggered from ConnectCommerce. It is possible that domain is being blocked before it hits your inbox. This would explain why you have not seen an email in a junk folder, spam, etc. Other announcements such as promotions, administrative messages and new advertiser alerts come through an email service provider with a different domain. This would explain why one could receive one and not the other.

If you are having trouble receiving emails from DoubleClick Performics, please PM me your KID and email address so I can help to troubleshoot.

Thank you for your patience.

Well you have it backwards. Inportant emails such as payment and password issues should be send on the email service that never gets blocked and other announcements and proposals should be sent on the one that can get blocked. Where is your head on these matters.

Also, I emailed them with two requests within a few minutes of eachother. 1) was a request for a datafeed. That was answered and confirmed. They said I'll have it up this morning...I believe them.
    2) Request for payment of money owed for over a year. It's been over 24 hours and my request to find out why I haven't been paid in over a year hasn't been replied to. I guess I'll have to wait until 9 am CST and phone them...what is that number again??? Isn't it interesting that I can't find the number within 20 seconds...Looking around now. Let me time this...well its not on the home page...I found it, took me over 5 minutes, it seems it isn't listed once you have logged it. This is the only number I have found 312.739.0222. Looks like a general purpose number. I expect alot of transfers until I get to the people who can help me. You can do me a big favor by giving me the exact phone number of the people I need to contact to result this issue and which dept I should request to speak to.
    Last edited by oranges; March 5th, 2008 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Removed douplicate paragraph
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

I finally received an email back from them. I suppose I was too impatient expecting an reply within 24 hours. I guess 48 hrours is fine. No need to phone them.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Email
    Regarding email-any service provider can get blocked for a variety of reasons. An email from our ConnectCommerce system is not any more likely to get blocked than an email sent from our email service provider. We have followed industry standard practices to ensure deliverability. If you are having problems receiving emails from DoubleClick Performics please PM me and provide information on which messages you are not receiving,your email and your site name so we can help resolve this issue.

Thank you!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Just slighly off topic...

I can usually decifer the merchants on the paymeny notification emails,

like K106715DRJAYS0108 is Dr Jays,

but K139443AFFY TAPP1207 just paid a nice commission, but I can't guess which merchant it is.

Anyone know? Affy Tapp??

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    Just slighly off topic...

I can usually decifer the merchants on the paymeny notification emails,

like K106715DRJAYS0108 is Dr Jays,

but K139443AFFY TAPP1207 just paid a nice commission, but I can't guess which merchant it is.

Anyone know? Affy Tapp??
    I got an AFFY TAP payment, too and have no clue who it is. Is it Mrs. Prindables?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    I got an AFFY TAP payment, too and have no clue who it is. Is it Mrs. Prindables?

It is Mrs. Prindables. Good guess Rexanne!!! Sorry for the confusion. This is yet another thing on our long list of items to improve. Feel free to PM me or the DoubleClick Performics Moderator account with specific account questions in the future.

-larry

K139443AFFY TAPP1207
    Another clue is that K139443 is their merchant ID. (Mrs. Prindables)

Quote Originally Posted by oranges
    As it turns out there are very few merchants in performics that I wanted to be affiliated with. Not really there fault it just happened that way. And since there are so few I usually don't make much in commissions. I don't remember the last time (before today) I checked what those commissions were (It must have been in 2004 sometime)

Anyway, one of my merchants that had an inhouse program, is about to close it down and has moved to performics, so I had to log on and see what's what. So I figure I'll check my stats. I know I haven't received a check in a while, I had just assumed I hadn't met the threshhold.

Well checking the stats, it seems they owe me over $300. The first quarter of 2007, I had earned $228. I just emailed them to find out how come I haven't received a check in 3 years. It might have been that they did send the checks, but the post office sent them back b/c my address didn't include an apt number. There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the menus to see if there was checks issued.

I do know they send me emails all the time about new merchants they have there. But a nice letter saying we have you money and want to send it to you. That they don't have the time for.

Anyway I sent them a nice letter requesting information. I'm sure they will pay me. Google always has and so will they.
    I would say that it is partly your fault for not checking in more often. If you had you would have noticed your lack of payment sooner. Payment issues happen, and most people take care of it right away. And if your payment address was not complete, who knows where the check went. That is your responsibility to make sure you have correct and complete information.

Also, I don't see where it is Performics fault that because of either your isp or something with your email blocks their emails. I get all of my emails, including payment ones just fine.

I'm with Connie on this one. Performics, like all networks, isn't perfect, but they pay in a timely fashion and communicate it well.

Lately Performics is growing in favor with me. They have been very helpful when I have had problems and seem real open to suggestions on how they can improve.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread