Lightbulb Affiliate Partnership
    Hi,

I hope I am allowed to post this.....

I am looking for an affiliate partnership for my coupon site. When i was constantly updating the site (2005) I made great money, in the high 4 digits per month. Since then i used my money and opened a restaurant. The resturant is unbelivable successfull.

The coupon site is just rotting on the internet. The coupons are not updated and i really have not done anything with it. I thought about selling it, however thats not going to happen as i have over $20,000 invested in it. The site features a full PPC, stats and more. The admin can go and update all the coupons, however I dont have time.

So i can offer a 50/50 split for any affiliate that would like to manage it. This includes updating the coupons, contacting merchants that would display their coupons and etc.

If anyone is interstested please pm me and i will give you the URL. The person that stresses the most concern will be awarded the partnership

In addition I can also advise how to achieve the top SEO listings for our keyterms. I just dont have time to do it

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hi Jason,

You may consider the ForMeToCoupon.com feed. It is a subscription service, not a revenue-sharing opportunity. I'd be happy to sign you up for a free trial.

Brook
    brook@formetocoupon.com

Yeah I would like to try it out. Can you sign me up

Netnow22 Need Your Help
    First, Congrat's on your restaurant, that is a huge undertaking and commitment to make it successful. I read some of your posts that go back to 2005. I'm currently building a website and need programming help, especially asp.net. Do you have anyone you would recommend? I was looking at affordableprogrammers.com but haven't seen to many reviews good or bad. Thanks for any guidance you can provide, your posts here are really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by brookschaaf
    Hi Jason,

You may consider the ForMeToCoupon.com feed. It is a subscription service, not a revenue-sharing opportunity. I'd be happy to sign you up for a free trial.

Brook
    brook@formetocoupon.com
    How long is the free trial?

Quote Originally Posted by scarlet
    First, Congrat's on your restaurant, that is a huge undertaking and commitment to make it successful. I read some of your posts that go back to 2005. I'm currently building a website and need programming help, especially asp.net. Do you have anyone you would recommend? I was looking at affordableprogrammers.com but haven't seen to many reviews good or bad. Thanks for any guidance you can provide, your posts here are really helpful.
    etnasoft.com

Thumbs down
    Quote Originally Posted by brookschaaf
    Hi Jason,

Brook
    brook@formetocoupon.com

$500/month , Your crazy, You should charge the merchant not the affiliates

ABW Ambassador
    Oh damn, I never checked it out before. It says if you want the full version it's $1195 a month, Premium for $1495.

scarlet - PM me if you still need .NET (aspx) help.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Hi Jason,

I wonder if I am too late to post on this thread.

I am new to this forum. But am a regular on affiliate marketing scene. If you are still considering to partner with somebody to manage your affiliate site, I sure can offer my service for it.

You can PM me if you are still interested. I will let you know about my work and websites.

Thanks.

Desinet you don't have PM rights yet. Nice to meet you though!
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

Thanks jodyq, for letting me know.

If somebody wanna contact me, I am available at desinet3 [at] gmail [dot [com].

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread