ABW Ambassador
    Anyone know someplace where I can buy a content website? I looked in eBay but it's impossible to find anything except spam and scam replicated business sites...

Before a content site was only good to pass some PR to the rest.. but I'm reading a lot of good stuff about AdSense in several webmaster forums and how it's turning non profit sites into big money makers

It might be worth a try

build, build, build, build...

Central/Western NY State
    Javi, it may not matter whether the site has a large amount of content or not. My shopping site seems to trigger ads that are relevant enough.

I guess you'll just have to try it . . . if the right words are there, the right ads may show up.

She was only a stableman's daughter, but all the horsemen knew her.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    The ads themselves are relevant even on pages that are new (0/almost 0 traffic), as long as the subject is clear.

But until there's a decent amount of traffic, not too many people are going to see them...

~Revenue is King

I'd give AdSense a couple of months before investing too much money in its promise. It's still not clear how advertisers are going to react - if enough of them switch off the contextual ads, you're going to see equivalent cpms plummeting.

1. There are sites that offer free articles on the internet. You can publish these articles if you inlude author's signature in the end of article.

2. You could hire a professional writer at sites like (there are better and cheaper than elance) and he/she will do a research on your topic and write as much as you want to.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread