Datafeed ProductURL and pid
    Where in the ProductURL datafeed field do I insert my Performics affiliate id? (I see the &pid= but there is a number immediately after "=" and this is where I'm confused). I receive my datafeeed via email (and not FTP).

The answer to this query is probab. somewhere in this forum's archives, so apologies in advance for waste-of-bandwidth.

Thx!
    Last edited by KHashmi316; March 4th, 2008 at 09:35 PM.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by KHashmi316
    Where in the ProductURL datafeed field do I insert my Performics affiliate id? (I see the &pid= but there is a number immediately after "=" and this is where I'm confused). I receive my datafeeed via email (and not FTP).

The answer to this query is probab. somewhere in this forum's archives, so apologies in advance for waste-of-bandwidth.

Thx!
    If you are getting the datafeed from us, you don't need to insert your publisher ID. The link id that is included in the data feed is all we need to track sales to your account.

Larry Adams
    Affiliate Product Manager

Quote Originally Posted by l_adams
    If you are getting the datafeed from us, you don't need to insert your publisher ID. The link id that is included in the data feed is all we need to track sales to your account.
    I don't know how either the ProductURL or BuyURL links in the sent datafeeds can track an affilaite -- there is no affiliate-specific ID's (e.g., pid, as in your standard links)?
    IAC, I've clicked on the datafeed buy links to test tracking and I'm NOT seeing activity in my Performics account activity reports.

Response needed...
    My query has gone unreplied for several days. I also emailed Performics Affiliate Services -- detailing the problem precisely with example (affected) pages from my site -- but no reply from them either.

Please understand that hosting vendor pages is $$ for affiliates/publishers. If the issue cannot be resolved, I will be forced to remove the datafeed pages.

(You may respond/email me privately if you wish).

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

Please forward me your email.

As Larry mentioned, your pubid is not in the feed links and does not need to be added. The links are tied to your account.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support

Quote Originally Posted by perfjamie
    Please forward me your email.

As Larry mentioned, your pubid is not in the feed links and does not need to be added. The links are tied to your account.
    Not sure how a network can track w/o a specific aff. ID link, but I'll take your word for it. IAC, the Reporting tool at Performics does not register clicks when datafeed BUYURLs are clicked.

I can't PM you with my email because when I try ABW states "You do not have enough posts to use the ABestWeb Private Message system."

Please PM me and I'll reply to that off-list.

Quote Originally Posted by KHashmi316
    Please PM me and I'll reply to that off-list.
    perfjamie:
    Just noticed ... due to my low number of posts, ABW prohibits all use of their PM system. Are you able email me from your ABW PM editor?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Here is my email address and phone number

jarossATdoubleclick.com 312-739-0681

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread