ABW Ambassador
    The world's smallest gun
    Costing 3,000 in stainless steel, a gold-plated, diamond-studded version is also available.

It cannot be imported into the UK, and buyers in Switzerland and Europe must get a permit from police to own one.

The gun is banned in the US - because it is too small to qualify for sporting purposes.

FULL STORY

Awwww, it's so CUTE! And it comes with a little keychain! It's precious!

Oh, wait, and it kills people. Nevermind.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Affiliate Manager Julia_Shoeboxed's Avatar
    Can you imagine telling people you got held up by that?

Could you imagine trying to load the thing? Time to reload...let me get my tweezers. I saw from their website that target practice would be quite expensive too at about $10/round. Nanotech manufacturing for the rich, I suppose.

-sfcom

Interesting. That's essentially the same size projectile as a BB gun and the velocity is only a little faster. I doubt it would stop anything much bigger than a small bird or a squirrel. A BB gun stings and leaves a red mark, but seldom breaks the skin on a person.

How do you get your finger over the trigger, though?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Interesting. That's essentially the same size projectile as a BB gun and the velocity is only a little faster. I doubt it would stop anything much bigger than a small bird or a squirrel. A BB gun stings and leaves a red mark, but seldom breaks the skin on a person.

How do you get your finger over the trigger, though?
    That's what I was thinking. Maybe I'm wrong, but I imagine it's only effective at very close range... like Derringers. I'm assuming that little projection from the trigger guard is a second trigger. Still, does not look like it'd be easy to aim or fire.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

I'm not a ballistics expert by any means - in fact, I know very little about guns and ammo. But doesn't the shape of the bullet help determine the lethality of it? BBs are round, but wouldn't a bullet, shaped differently, have a different effect on the target body?
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

We can now look forward to hearing:

"And the murder weapon was found under the shooter's tongue..."

or

"The gun used in the bank robbery was never found. It quite possibly was melted down with a cigarette lighter."

And the world just keeps getting more and more strange. Maybe next year we will all have mini grenade or missile launchers in our stockings for Christmas...

-sfcom

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread