Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: FlyFishExpress.com

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the program launch of FlyFishExpress.com on AvantLink!

Another great fly fishing Affiliate program just came on board! This category is starting to round out nicely with an array of authentic, specialized fly fishing retailers starting up. FlyFishExpress.com is the latest, with a nice offer of 7% payout, 60 day cookie, $210 average order value and a low price guarantee. They also offer free shipping on all orders over $75.

This is an exclusive Avantlink Affiliate program. From their program detail page: "The FlyFishExpress.com site offers more than 2,000 fly fishing-related products. There's something for every fly fisher: from starter outfits to high-end fly rods and reels, travel luggage, performance clothing, tackle and more..."

Have a look and see what you think. Click their name above to view their publicly branded detail page on AvantLink.

Highlights of this fly fishing Affiliate program include:
    • 7% baseline commission
    • 60 day cookie
    • Average order value of $210
    • Lowest price guaranteed
    • Free shipping all orders over $75

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
    1. Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
    2. Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    3. Locate 'FlyFishExpress.com' in the merchant list
    4. Click to their detail page and 'Apply to this Program'

If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the FlyFishExpress.com AM Gordon Englsih, gordon/at/albemarleangler.com.

Blog Post: FlyFishExpress.com is now live in AvantLink!

Sincerely,

Gary & AvantLink

Gary,

Congrats on the new merchant. I bet they do well. I've never understood the love of fly fishing (you know, how do I use my laptop at the same time with waders on) but my wife talked about it constantly after our trip to Yellowstone and has plans to take lessons next time we get out that way. Finally, after nearly eight years in this business for me, she says she wants to try a site. I think this and a Yellowstone related domain I've been holding on to for six years might be just the thing to get her started. Give her something she is excited and interested in.

Best of luck with the program. You guys certainly rock when it comes to a variety of sports merchants.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thanks Ron That sounds great to get your wife involved in a site topic she's interested in. Get her going on a full install of wordpress. Once she builds some content there (writing about the learning curve to fly casting, trips she takes, etc.) she can then plug in the Web Service Datafeed Client (no maintenance, and the output is static html) for FlyFishExpress.com, then support the customized feed with links in from the WP posts. This is actually a best practice I want to write a blog article about soon.

BTW great chatting at the conference recently

Gary M

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread