No Longer Banned!
    Keyword/ Search Tool. I forgot the address.....
    Hi

There is a tool that allows you to check the most popular search terms in the last 30 days. The better ones allow you to check many different Verticals.

Anyone know that address ?

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

ABW Ambassador
    Note: Please remember that the monthly forecast graph and data are estimates only and are not guarantees.

The graph shows an estimate of the number of clicks you may receive for various bids for this keyword. The data is based on historical traffic data for the keyword. It is calculated using a combination of your bid on this keyword and historical keyword data, including previous bids of other advertisers, monthly click volume for this keyword, and other factors.

The graph data is only an estimate to help you determine bids for your keywords. It's not a guarantee of click volume. Many factors, such as the bidding behavior of other advertisers, your campaign settings, and the quality of your ad and its relevance to searches, could significantly influence your actual results.

Yahoo!

No Longer Banned!
    Yahoo Has Key Search ?.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ward
    Note: Please remember that the monthly forecast graph and data are estimates only and are not guarantees.

The graph shows an estimate of the number of clicks you may receive for various bids for this keyword. The data is based on historical traffic data for the keyword. It is calculated using a combination of your bid on this keyword and historical keyword data, including previous bids of other advertisers, monthly click volume for this keyword, and other factors.

The graph data is only an estimate to help you determine bids for your keywords. It's not a guarantee of click volume. Many factors, such as the bidding behavior of other advertisers, your campaign settings, and the quality of your ad and its relevance to searches, could significantly influence your actual results.

Yahoo!

Cool.

This one is very different from the one I used in the past.

I think the one I used showed how many people used/ searched a given word to find what they were looking for in the previous 30 days and what these terms/ long tails {sometimes} were.

Very interesting that Yahoo has a different set up. ~ Do you think these are the same thing ?

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread