Entirely Pets
    I had several sales voided for the reason of "Nonqualified Sales Lead" with EntirelyPets. Anyone know what this means? I've never had this with any other merchant but I've had several with them. Thanks.

maybe the customer refunded a purchase or the transaction didn't go through? it's best to email them and ask them, as most answers here would just be guessing.

If you search for older posts about EntirelyPets.com, there have been several (1 2 3 4) over the past few years about this. They also have an in-house program and any sales that are reported on both SAS and the in-house program are reversed on SAS.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thank you for the info Michael. It sounds like their building a rep and not a good one. Thanks again.

They seem to come in waves.... nothing for 2 or 3 months then a rash of transactions over a couple of days.

Today they have applied me a personalised commision rate. This must be because of the huge amounts of sales I make for them. I have earned over $4000 in the last year.

They have tired commissions of 6 -8% and have honoured my good work for them by giving me a flat rate 5%. Yes 1% below the base rate.

I have emailed and asked both the affiliate manager and shareasale for their comments and explanations.

I await the answers with interest.

regards

Jean

http and a telephoto
    Shareasale would have no control over the merchant's commission rates, but it will be interesting to see what the AM has to say...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread