Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Post Questions for Pepper Jam
    Guys/Gals, with this thread this thread going on about PJ, we need to have an open organized dialog with the mgmt at PJ.

Here is what I am suggesting.
    There will be a Q&A session. This is the section for all the question.

-One statement, One question.
    I would stroungly encourage everybody to post ONE statement and ONE question per person.
    -We will select the most 25 important questions based on a vote and send it to Kris
    -No name calling or uncalled for language.

I do not have any monentary gains nor any relationship with them. My reasons are pure and simple - Advance the affiliate marketing industry and get there in a civilized manner.

Here is my first question and to kick it off:
    By being an OPM with condfidential information about affiliates, PJ is utilizing resources from other network to grow the PJ network. Does PJ see this as a conflict of interest to the affiliates and other networks?

Mods & H: if you think this is not of a benefit, let me know and close this thread.
    Kris: Need your email or something so that i can send the questions over.

ABW Ambassador
    No offense eric, but this is an example of what i meant about affiliates being weak and maybe being good affiliates but bad business people.

Kris wants to turn and run because people were polite and asked solid questions Your solution is to bow down and submit to him? To say, yeah you will still not answer the hard questions, or change behavior (which is the real goal) that the questions are getting at, but we can at least help you spin your company...

Come on people, grow some backbones. How Kris behaved here and accused people of behaving was outrageous, unprofessional and misleading. Hold him to being transparent and honest, if PJN wants affiliates, make them improve themselves, do not enable them to continue their bad behavior by empowering their spin.

Chet

I have only this to say: if it were any other person/merchant/network, would there be a need to have some sort of special treatment? Would there be a need for a carefully worded list of questions?

I'm not a fan of treating anyone, not just PJN with the kind of kid gloves that PJN is being treated with. It's one thing to be respectful and courteous, it's quite another to acquiesce to whatever demands are being made.

"send it to Kris"? Please. IMO, Kris needs to behave just like the other members and either answer the questions here as they come up, or pack up and leave like last time.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Admin Note: Split Trust's Q and Zeus's answer into a new thread http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=102345

Chet, no offense taken. Not bowing down or kissing any ring. I am just trying to faciliate an open dialog. Yes, I know ABW is the leading aff board online but let's make our voice being heard by being organize and shoot away. To borrow what somebody said in another thread, I do not have a dog in this fight.

Daniel, "Would there be a need for a carefully worded list of questions?".
    One Statement, One Answer. No name calling like "flee infested", "spineless jellyfish", "Nipple cutting" (sorry BK, I had to use it this time). It's just that I saw Brian *SAS replying to a thread that went on and on and OT. Yes, it was important to address it but if he spent just 3-4 hrs straight answering questions as opposed to days monitoring+answering the thread, it would be more productive for him and the optimum cost was, he could have spent those days making SAS better.

Thanks Trust for the question about LS being exclusive and being on PJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ewe
    Daniel, "Would there be a need for a carefully worded list of questions?".
    One Statement, One Answer. No name calling like "flee infested", "spineless jellyfish", "Nipple cutting" (sorry BK, I had to use it this time). It's just that I saw Brian *SAS replying to a thread that went on and on and OT. Yes, it was important to address it but if he spent just 3-4 hrs straight answering questions as opposed to days monitoring+answering the thread, it would be more productive for him and the optimum cost was, he could have spent those days making SAS better.
    I totally get where you're coming from, and I respect that you're trying to make the situation better - but I'd suggest that none of that is supposed to be happening *anyway* to any of the merchants, networks, or anyone else. I just don't think singling PJN out for special consideration in how they interact with the members is a good thing.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ewe
    ...it would be more productive for him and the optimum cost was, he could have spent those days making SAS better.
    Correction, it should have been Opportunity cost.

Daniel, I guess there are new threads going on for each question, so that is working out but in a diff manner.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread