ABW Ambassador
    I have a question that I'm actually confused on. Are there actually Linkshare merchants on the PepperJam Network, which I thought was against the agreement Linkshare usually has with merchants. Or is it just made to look like there are? Anybody who knows can answer. I know some affiliates are already signed up and can take a look. Or merchants.

15 years and counting
    Trust- Are there actually Linkshare merchants on the PepperJam Network
    Yes. And you can have active links for the same merchant from both networks.

ABW Ambassador
    They have Nordstrom, 1800PetMeds?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Yes. And you can have active links for the same merchant from both networks.
    Zeus, I think Trust was pointing out that LS is an exclusive network for the merchant. Nothing to do with the affiliate.

Per Trust, Nordstrom, 1800PetMeds should not have a secondary program on PJ.

I am sure that LS will pick a bone with the merchant if they signed an exclusive agreement.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thumbs up RE: Linkshare Merchants
    Guys,

We only have a few Linkshare advertisers on Pepperjam Network because of the exclusivity that Linkshare requires in most of their advertiser agreements.

I believe the only three programs we have on Pepperjam Network that are also on Linkshare include igourmet.com, the Playboy Store, and the Bunny Store. Note that those three clients do not have exclusivity with Linkshare.

Zeus and others - I think you guys are looking at Pepperjam's marketing services client list, not our advertiser list for Pepperjam Network.

For instance, our media buying division has worked with Nordstrom, but they aren't on Pepperjam Network. Also, we've worked with 1-800-PetMeds in multiple divisions of Pepperjam for years, but they haven't launched an affiliate program on PJN....but rumor has it that they (1-800-PetMeds) are in the process of launching on PJN - I haven't announced this anywhere else yet, so see if we can continue to talk cordially like we are right now then we might be able to even break some news in the process.

FYI - Featured advertisers for Pepperjam Network are included on the www.pepperjamnetwork.com homepage (top left) and http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com/feat...dvertisers.php, which includes a broader list of current advertisers on PJN.

Let me know if this answers your question.

15 years and counting
    Eric Ewe - Zeus, I think Trust was pointing out that LS is an exclusive network for the merchant. Nothing to do with the affiliate.
    If (as an affiliate) I can get active links for one merchant from both networks, LinkShare and PJN, it means LS is NOT an exclusive network (for the merchant) or something is going on...

ABW Ambassador
    That's why it was confusing:

http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com/

From the PepperJam Network home page. You have a box with Featured Advertisers, then a link for See More Advertisers. Click that and I go to a page where I see some Linkshare merchants listed that aren't actually in the network. So that would be confusing to the affiliate if they signed up to your network to put up, for example, Nordstrom links when Nordstrom isn't there. And probably something Linkshare wouldn't like either since you're advertising some merchants that are available on Linkshare, as being on yours, when they're not.

If you're going to have such a link from the PepperJam Network home page, a more advertisers link, it should only feature merchants actually in the network.

15 years and counting
    It links to:
    http://www.pepperjam.com/client-list.php
    It's a list of clients for PepperJam, OPM, Search Engine Agency...
    Not all PepperJam clients are merchants for their network... I'm sure they're working on it.
    The link should not be on PepperJam Network as more merchants.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Trust / Zues,

Sorry for the confusion - now I'm confused.

How are you finding the http://www.pepperjam.com/client-list.php pageoff of the www.pepperjamnetwork.com homepage?

The Pepperjam Network featured advertiser page is off of the partners link on the top left portion of the navigation system on the top of the page.

Where are you guys finding the general Pepperjam marketing services link off of Pepperjam Network?

ABW Ambassador
    The link (See More Advertisers) which goes to the client list is under the Featured Advertisers box on the home page.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Trust,

Are you are referring to this page - http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com/feat...dvertisers.php

15 years and counting
    This link is on the PepperJamNetwork.com site home page under the scrolling window Featured Advertisers.
    and over Why go with the pepperjamNETWORK?
    See More Advertisers

Affiliate Network Rep
    Trust / Zues,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

That link below the featured advertisers scrolling banner is misleading and should not link to our marketing services business.

Sorry about that.

That will be changed tomorrow morning.

Affiliate Network Rep
    The correct link is the http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com/feat...dvertisers.php page already mentioned in this thread.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread