Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    ShareASale merchant on Today Show this morning!
    Just wanted to send out a hearty congrats to Signing Time, a ShareASale merchant that got a fantastic mention in the lead feature segment on the Today Show this morning!

Signing Time is a DVD series and public television show that teaches kids how to use sign language, and they've been getting a bunch of publicity lately because a 17-month-old baby/toddler/genius named Elizabeth is actually able to read sentences and words, and can communicate at a much higher level due in part to watching the Signing Time series...here's the video clip...

Another mom, who has an autistic child, said the series helped her as well. Good stuff, good people...and you can bet that they'll get a bunch of search traffic this week. Might want to test out a few keywords right quick
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Nice story CT and great publicity for a wonderful product!
    KK

Cool. Great for the merchant.

I would have bought this 8 years ago as we used sign language with Mari when she was pre-verbal.
    Brad Waller | VP, Business and Affiliate Development
    EPage.com

Thanks Carolyn for the post!

BTW Hi... I'm Mike, affiliate manager for Signing Time's affiliate program

I was getting around to a post on ABestWeb but Carolyn beat me to it ;-) It's been pretty crazy this morning since the broadcast on the Today Show and I'm glad the word is getting out!

I actually started as a Signing Time consumer myself (I have little 4 girls). I was so impressed with how my kids absolutely loved Signing Time and how much it helped them communicate that when I saw an opening to work for them I jumped on board!

Although none of my kids have been reading at 17 months like Elizabeth Barrett is, I have seen a dramatic difference in how quickly my kids learn language, letters, and reading.

Thanks everyone and if any affiliates need anything to help push this media buzz and turn it into commissions for you, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Mike

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread