Hmm starting to see some good results! Thanks everyone for the help and advice here. Hope I don't jump out of my seat Oh no I got the giggles..

ABW Ambassador
    How many visitors this month Jason? How are you doing for total commission?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, can you explain what quickysearch is? I remeber a long time you were asking about search for your site and i told you about atomz to search your own site. But you still have search that takes users off your site into another affiliate(quicksearch/unvgoten) Looks like you get paid pennies everytime someone uses search, sending them off to some other affilate, when you should be making $$$ sales on your own site.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Hey, I will change it. Atomz is quite confusing... I will change it though sooner or later. Working on my other sites..

ABW Ambassador
    Atomz is just one, there are others like pico search and more free ones but right now you're just sending your traffic to another affiliate.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    For site search, I use freefind.com and have been very happy with them so far. Although I've heard good things about atomz, too.

Jim

I use Google. The way I figure it: if I provide their box on my site, with the "search this site" feature, then Google has to index my site more thoroughly in order to provide the search results.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

ABW Ambassador
    interesting theory Tracy... can anyone confirm this?

I use Atomz on one site and I think it's great! I don't know about the other free ones mentioned, but you can integrate it into your site, though the visitor is taken to their site, but it retains your site's look & feel. Anyhow, all you have to do is cut & paste your template (w/ their tags in the right spots) into the admin area. Then you just tell it to index your site & you're set! Only problem comes from the max number of pages if you have a message board on your site...
    oh, and you can also have reports emailed to you so you know how many searches were performed for each keyword/phrase...can prove to be quite interesting and helpful

FreeCallz.com

Can't exactly prove it, but every time I add a new product at my site, it's indexed in Google within two days ... usually in Top 10 for the search term.

---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tracy:
    I use Google. The way I figure it: if I provide their box on my site, with the "search this site" feature, then Google has to index my site more thoroughly in order to provide the search results.

---
    _Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love._<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do believe in this theory. but hvent found any concrete proof with facts. but its worth the try.. i have a google search site + another free search that serves as a backup search.

prix

Where can you grab the code, I wanna find out, hehe.

It's at Googles Site:
    Google Free Websearch with Site Search
    Just click the third link on the page. Your site has to already be in Google for it to work.

---

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread