Liquidation.com
    I Would like To Hear What Your Experiences Have Been With Liquidation.com. I Have Have 3 Bad deals Out Of Three With Them. Just Want To See If There Are any more Bad deals out there. First deal was either damaged in shipment or was shipped with the damage. Still haven't heard the results yet,and wont respond to e-mails. The 2nd one they finally agreed to have me return it after I canceled my credit card payment.Sent me a link to go yo but goes to liquidation.com,have to log on,cant do that because they canceled my membership.Have days to return it to seller. Which is fine as I never intend to buy from them again,ever. The third one was grossly misleading,what was lead to believe they had was 1000 memory boards, 256mb to 1 gb.turned out to be 1000 blank printed circuit boards,useless. They are not memory boards without the chips installed. They denied my claim,$2000.00. Was necessary to dispute the charges with Visa also. Have sent numerous e-mails but not one response.
    Last edited by stuartrita; March 11th, 2008 at 12:29 AM.

To be fair I will post the results of the disputes,resolved in my favor or not. The ball is in their court.

ABW Ambassador
    Are you an affiliate?

No,just an honest reseller venting my frustrations.I may be at a later date.

update
    Called this AM to inquire about the shipping label. Person couldn't resolve the situation. Received a call this afternoon from someone who seemed to be in a management situation. E-mailed me an attachment with shipping label. One problem resolved. We discussed the other 2 disputes. One is the shipment damaged either in shipment or before shipment. Waiting on results from UPS. The 3rd one was the one they denied my dispute. I went through the description with him and he agreed to look more into the wording of it and may reverse the decision on this one. Waiting for their decision on this one.

Been almost a month and still not resolved. Got a call from Visa this morning and looks good in my favor on the two items in dispute. I have e-mailed liquidation.com numerous times and no response. Did get a refund on the damaged shipment though,claimed the seller canceled the sale ,so may have been shipped damaged from the seller and not ups.

Talking I won.Check mate.
    Was told by Liquidation.com not to ship anything back to any of their warehouses as the payment had already been sent to the sellers and nothing could be done. Visa agreed with me they were deceptive in the descriptions of item and said send them back along with the tracking numbers so they could see that they got the items back.I did and they signed for 2 separate orders.Got 2 confirmation letters today from visa and credited my visa account with the total amounts.Yea.I won. Took awhile but got all my money back except for shipping charges to Dallas.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread