CJ Account Deactivated?
    Today I logged in to CJ and checked my balance and sales and everything looked great.

Just now, I tried to log in around midnight and it tells me:

Our records indicate that your account has been deactivated.

To try again please go back to the login page.
    I don't have any emails from CJ about this and since I can't log in, I can't get to their support screen to lodge a question and/or complaint.

Is anyone else experiencing issues like this tonight?

-- Racer X

Nope, can login just fine. Looks like you have had your account closed.

ABW Ambassador
    My first attempt to get to the login page - timed out.

Second attempt, no problem at all with login or getting into my account.

Bummer.

I'm at a loss as to what the deal is. Without any kind of email from them and with it being after business hours, I guess I'm kind of dead in the water.

I sure wish they'd be a little more informative instead of simply deactivating with no explanation.

This thread might best explain your deactivation:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=102122

Worst case give them a call tomorrow and they will turn it back on for you.

That thread is based on someone not making any sales.

My account has been making me (and CJ) money for the past year. I have several thousand dollars in my CJ account, waiting to be paid out.

I logged in today and everything was just fine. I logged in tonight just now and my account is deactivated, with no email, phone call, or message on my website from CJ as to why.

Ya gotta love their passive communication style.

It's possible that you didn't get your e-mail on the reason why your account is closed depending on the e-mail you use. I know if I used my own servers e-mail system a lot of e-mails never seem to arrive from CJ. I switched them over to gmail or yahoo and I get them just fine.

You can always e-mail CJ or call them at first light and see what the problem is but they probably did send the reason and usually do. Though it's normally a form letter and doesn't give much details.

Oh, and I wouldn't count on getting paid. When you get your account closed like that it's usually due to questionable traffic and sales and those are reversed and returned to the advertiser (eventually).

Oh, and I wouldn't count on getting paid. When you get your account closed like that it's usually due to questionable traffic and sales and those are reversed and returned to the advertiser (eventually).
    That's all fine and dandy, but we've been operating just fine with them for the past year, so I'm wracking my brain as to why they felt the need to close our account when our traffic and sales were just starting to pick up.

Looks like they sent me a couple of emails (all of which ended up in my SPAM folder) requesting additional information from me.

Seems a little strange that I was able to earn commission all last year without that "important imformation" and that they were able to generate a 1099-MISC for me for all the commission earned last year, and then suddenly they're deactivating my account because I didn't respond.

I didn't respond because their title of their emails looked suspicious to my SPAM filter and the filter decided to eat it.

Hopefully I can rectify the situation with them. Seems like kind of a trivial reason to deactivate a profitable relationship like ours.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread