Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    A merchant ?
    I saw you listed the merchants in your network in another post.

Approximately how many "active" affiliates are signed up as of today?
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

Affiliate Network Rep
    PetsWarehouse.com,

Thanks for your question.

The exact number is confidential.

However, I can tell you that we have signed-up thousands upon thousands of publishers since launching in January and roughly ten (10) percent of those publishers are active. By active I mean the publisher has generated a sale or lead.

At this point the Network has grown much larger in a much shorter period of time than we expected. Yes, we expected many of the publishers that we've worked with for years to join and become active, but we've been very pleased with the volume of quality publishers that have joined and become active on PJN that we didn't have existing relationships with.

BTW - (as you mention above) I was going to start a thread announcing new merchant launches as a way of keeping ABW publishers up-to-date, but Haiko told me that wasn't allowed since this isn't a sponsored forum.

FYI: We currently have about 175 advertisers on Pepperjam Network.

I didn't expect the exact number, but thousands upon thousands......

How about a ball park, I don't want to sign up as merchant unless I know what base you have, CJ LS & PFX will give me an approximate number.

Where's that transparency?

Next, what are my sign up and other costs as a merchant?
    Bob Pets Warehouse

Affiliate Network Rep
    PetsWarehouse,

Thanks for your follow-up.

As of 3/12/08 we are approaching 10,000 affiliates on PJN.

The pricing depends on the quality of the client. For instance, what we call A-level clients (i.e., 1-800-PetMeds, New Line Cinema, Sesame Street) pay nothing to launch on PJN and they typically receive free affiliate program management services. At the same time, there are launch packages that range from $0 to $2500 depending on the quality of the client and whether or not we have an existing business relationship. Existing clients tend to launch on PJN for free.

Please contact our sales team at 877-796-5700 if you are interested in learning more about becoming a merchant on PJN.

Are you going to be at the SES next week? I want to talk to you not your sales team.
    Bob Pets Warehouse

Affiliate Network Rep
    Yes.

Unfortunately, I am not active in the sales process and haven't been for some time.

However, my VP of Sales (Aaron Baker) will be in New York at the Pepperjam Network exhibit booth throughout the show. I encourage you to follow-up with him about sales-related questions.

If you'd like to address me in person and discuss your numerous character assassinations against me, as well as your attempts to belittle me, including the most recent attempt that resulted in ABW shutting down your post, I'd be happy to arrange a brief meeting with you to discuss.

Aside from some of your superfluous posts - I sincerely do appreciate your and other ABW members submitting questions.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread