Article Quality Question
    The quality of article sites seems to vary. What I mean by this is some article places I have noticed just seem to accept any old crap articles. They really don't seem to judge the content of your articles. Just automatically accept it.

Ezinearticles.com seems to take forever to except my articles, but I have heard that they have actual humans that take the time to read them and then choose whether of not to accept them or deny them. I have noticed that I seem to get more hits daily from Ezinearticles.com though.

So basically what I am saying is that Ezinearticles.com seems to show the best results but others such as goarticles.com and dropjack don't seem to show as good of results.

Does anyone have any idea why this is or am I just thinking to much about it, and doesn't really matter where you submit your articles to?

Ezinearticles has more visitors than any other article directory, this is why they are able to provide you more visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by dapyx
    Ezinearticles has more visitors than any other article directory, this is why they are able to provide you more visitors.
    ok would you suggest the best articles I have for a particular site go ezinearticles and just send the others to other sites that accept everything. I just got my first article from Ezinearticles there accepted so I am very glad and I have one more I am waiting for. (it took 4 days)

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I see no reason not to submit the same article to numerous article sites. The idea is to get as many website owners to post your articles with your links, so the more exposure to your articles the better. After trying various article sites, and eliminating many that provide little exposure or that have onerous submission policies, I have a small group of good sites to which I submit each new article.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    I see no reason not to submit the same article to numerous article sites. The idea is to get as many website owners to post your articles with your links, so the more exposure to your articles the better. After trying various article sites, and eliminating many that provide little exposure or that have onerous submission policies, I have a small group of good sites to which I submit each new article.
    I was talking about your major keywords that you focus on send them to ezinearticles and the smaller ones that you wrote that you don't expect to get as many hits on send them to lesser exposure article sites.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Isn't it really the same? More article sites, better article sites, means more exposure for keywords, regardless of how popular they are.
    2d level keywords + poor article site = no hits.
    2d level keywords + good article site = some hits.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ok i see what your saying now; I should submit even to the lower one in hopes of getting more hits

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread