I have a question about CJ, Linkshare and BeFree payments. Do they send you different cheques for every merchant or one big cheque with all your earnings?

Thanks

CJ sends one consolidated check for all your merchants. Linkshare and Befree send individual checks for each merchant.

This is a big + for CJ. I wonder why Linkshare & BeFree dont do it like that.

Performics also consolidates checks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>6/27/03 - Be Free also introduces the 1-Check program, which allows BFAST Express merchants to provide consolidated affiliate payments. If you become an affiliate of one or more of these merchants, the commissions you earn from them will be paid to you in one check.

The payment minimum for the consolidated check is $25. In order to allow affiliates time to join 1-Check merchants and start generating commissions, the first checks for the 1-Check program will be sent in August to affiliates that have met the consolidated payment minimum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    There are a total of four merchants participating at this point.

Linkshare has stated that it may be coming in the future, but they don't know when.
    ---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I wonder why Linkshare & BeFree dont do it like that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just my opinion:

They start this business models in early years.
    They did not realize one check is the solution in the long run at that time.

Their reluctant to change admin procedure prolong the time to switch to one check later.

Thus, good planning and choose the best method will save much headaches later on.

http://8n.nu

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread