Results 1 to 5 of 5
March 13th, 2008, 10:20 AM #1
Facts of Life
- Join Date
- June 6th, 2007
If you don't laugh at any of these you need to check your pulse.....
So here they are... the Facts of Life
1. Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
2. Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
3. I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants? " She hit me.
4. I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.
5. Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea. . . "
6. I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
7. I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.
8. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
9. I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
10. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and shit head's..
11. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
12. I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.
13. Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
14. How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
15. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
16. Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?
17. Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.
18. Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been! "
March 13th, 2008, 10:28 AM #2
These are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
March 13th, 2008, 10:37 AM #3
I decide when the pigs fly!
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- New York, USA
March 13th, 2008, 11:07 AM #4Originally Posted by datalinksPeace,
Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic
March 13th, 2008, 06:44 PM #515. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
Because if you lightup in a restaurant, anyone can see you , or the smoke .
But, if you wet yourself in the swimming pool, no one will notice the salt on the chlorinated water.
By Jon@Fluxads in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 16Last Post: July 27th, 2006, 04:35 PM
By JJJay in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 54Last Post: December 17th, 2003, 02:32 PM
By SandraR in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 3Last Post: October 2nd, 2003, 03:42 PM