Anyone using Joomla?
    Hi all,

Is anyone here using Joomla and PHP successfully? If so, could you please share your preferred method of integrating the PopShops PHP? There appears to be an odd issue with the Jumi extension which truncates the prices.

Thanks,
    Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

Not with Jumi, no. I installed some PopShops code on a client site in 2007 sometime, but we used the HTML.

Getting Php to function inside of a Joomla content page is not for the feint of heart.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Jessie I've been using Joomla and Popshops PHP code via Jumi with absolutely no issues at all. Let me know if you would like to look at a page using Jumi with PHP and I will PM you an example.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

I'm in the process of making a few sites using Joomla! 1.5 and PopShops. I'm not sure about accomplishing the PHP thing. You might try using the Joomla! wrapper. Another idea is create a simple module that will encompass the PHP coding. Here's a link to an article on creating a simple Joomla! module here.

If you want to just paste in the HTML of your shop, then you can use the RawContent Module. You can get that at Atlantic Intelligence here.

I jut wanted to add that the RawContent for Joomla! 1.5 does support PHP. For the RawContent for 1.5, just paste the following in the article where you want the PopShops to be:

{rawcontent rc=n php=true}

Replace n with whatever the ID of the article is in the RawContent module. If you decide to use HTML instead of PHP for popshops, then don't put in the "php=true".

Popshops PHP in Joomla
    I couldn't get the Jumi plugin to work, so had to resort to the Jumi module. That worked fine.
    We are not allowed to post link here, for an example of what I did, you can go to

mystyle
    portal
    dot com

if anyone can suggest an easier way, please let me know too

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread