Question: Compliance / Network Quality
    Kris,

Can you tell us how many currently on the network quality / compliance team?

What methods are incorporated to ensure tracking is not affected and affiliate compliance.

Additionally what is your stance on the CoC what have you as a network adopted as your SOP for network quality - besides the "transparency"?
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Network Rep
    Haiko,

Thanks for your question.

QUESTION: Can you tell us how many currently on the network quality / compliance team?

ANSWER: That's confidential. I can tell you that since we launched less than two months ago we have not only dedicated considerable resources, but also feel that we are doing an excellent job maintaining quality / compliance on Pepperjam Network.

QUESTION: What methods are incorporated to ensure tracking is not affected and affiliate compliance.

ANSWER: I don't understand your question. However, I can tell you that our tracking is as good or better than any of the other leading networks.

QUESTION: Additionally what is your stance on the CoC what have you as a network adopted as your SOP for network quality - besides the "transparency"?

I don't know what your acronym COC and SOP mean.

I can tell you that Pepperjam has set-up numerous measures to ensure network quality is maintained and bad conduct by advertisers or publishers (compliance) is not tolerated. Pepperam would be happy to consider supporting or signing anything that would provide our advertisers and publishers with confidence that we take the issue of network quality and compliance very seriously.

SOP = Standard operating Procedure

CoC = Code of Conduct
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    I can tell you that Pepperjam has set-up numerous measures to ensure network quality is maintained and bad conduct by advertisers or publishers (compliance) is not tolerated. Pepperam would be happy to consider supporting or signing anything that would provide our advertisers and publishers with confidence that we take the issue of network quality and compliance very seriously.
    Hi Kris,

Can I lay out a hypothetical example and can you let us know whether you believe this to be in compliance, etc?

Suppose I have some software which ordinary users can install as an addon to their browsers. Now suppose also that when users do a google search using a specific phrase or keyword, they see a PPC ad and click on it, bringing them to a site to purchase a product.

Upon arriving at the site the users receive a cookie, crediting affiliate A with the sale should the user choose to purchase the product. Affiliate A is the owner of the PPC ad which the user clicked on.

However, the addon software also detects the site and replaces the existing cookie with its own affiliate ID, crediting affiliate B with the sale.

Is this kind of addon permissible on your network?

And thanks in advance for answering, I really appreciate it.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread