Affiliate Network Rep
    FYI: It is unlikely that I will be able to provide detailed answers to any additional questions until next Thursday.

I have three presentations that I'll be giving next week at SES - New York and I haven't begun them yet because of my full-time dedication to this board all week.

I will be spending tonight and all day tomorrow catching up....oh, and celebrating with my wife since we just found out this morning that the sex of our first child (my wife is 4 months pregnant) is a boy!

I appreciate your understanding.

congrats!

Admin Note: Thread split into it's own thread.

Congrats BTW.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Congratulations to you and your wife!

Congratulations on your first child. Get your sleep now. lol.

-sfcom

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    congratz

Congrats on your first son! It's pretty awesome getting to be a dad.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Congrats to the family on your first child.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Congrats on the new baby Kris!
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Kris,

You back yet? Are you just avoiding us?

I saw you lurking yesterday, did you take your ball, call up SaHS and play elsewhere?
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Affiliate Network Rep
    Pepperjam Network
    Haiko,

I stopped by yesterday to see if any ABW members posted any new questions for PJN and to see what other kinds of discussions were taking place on ABW about Steve Denton's recent departure from Linkshare and ValueClick's $2 million FTC settlement.

BTW - I've got to admit, I'm still a bit taken back by your accusatory Google post, which to say the least was not only dead wrong, but highly speculative and offensive. I request an apology by you on that thread since it appears that thread was left open-ended.

Moving forward, I will not answer any questions that seem outright accusatory in nature and appear to be nothing more than a fishing expedition. If that's what the post appears to be I'm not going to answer the question and I'm gonna call out the ill intent. Also, it's not in anyone's best interest to ask questions that have already been answered. Therefore, when that happens I'll simply say that question has already been asked and I provided an answer @... Of course, follow-ups are totally fine by me and I'll do my best to answer a follow-up when it appears the follow-up was asked without ill motive.

As I've mentioned several times in the past, you have an open invitation to visit Pepperjam and see for yourself what we are all about and how we address many of the concerns expressed on this board.

FYI - For ABW members that don't know - Haiko lives about 2 hours from Pepperjam's Headquarters and we would be happy to pay all expenses associated with a visit.

I respect and understand that ABW members may have questions about Pepperjam or Pepperjam Network.

Assuming the questions are legitimate, ask away.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    BTW - I've got to admit, I'm still a bit taken back by your accusatory Google post, which to say the least was not only dead wrong, but highly speculative and offensive.
    Offensive? Pray tell Why?

I request an apology by you on that thread since it appears that thread was left open-ended.
    Did you buy google? If not, then no apology - I didn't accuse you of anything, did I? Please show me where I did. For the record, If I'm going to accuse you of anything, you'll know it, trust me.

Moving forward, I will not answer any questions that seem outright accusatory in nature and appear to be nothing more than a fishing expedition.
    Oh I'm sorry, that's right, we should follow the script and include a join PJN link and have the rotating banners on the page right, like all the other good blogger who "investigated and or reviewed" PJN.

Look, no one is fishing, it's called fact finding, when you get caught in inacurracies, that's called something else, but this process, Sir, is not fishing!

If that's what the post appears to be I'm not going to answer the question and I'm gonna call out the ill intent.
    Notice -- it's us that have ill intent, and you that ispersecuted, poor PJN.

Also, it's not in anyone's best interest to ask questions that have already been answered.
    I guess that means unless they have been sufficiently answered right? Or is that fishing also? Does this basically mean that yes, you took your ball and called SaHS and are playing with them?

FYI - For ABW members that don't know - Haiko lives about 2 hours from Pepperjam's Headquarters and we would be happy to pay all expenses associated with a visit.
    FYI - I live on Long Island not NJ, it's about 3 hours if no traffic.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Moving forward, I will not answer any questions that seem outright accusatory in nature and appear to be nothing more than a fishing expedition. If that's what the post appears to be I'm not going to answer the question and I'm gonna call out the ill intent. Also, it's not in anyone's best interest to ask questions that have already been answered. Therefore, when that happens I'll simply say that question has already been asked and I provided an answer @... Of course, follow-ups are totally fine by me and I'll do my best to answer a follow-up when it appears the follow-up was asked without ill motive.
    This is like censorship in advance.

Kris remember this one? "if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"

Belly up to the bar and answer any questions presented not just the ones that will benefit pj.

Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread