Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: Tuccini.com

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the program launch of Tuccini.com on AvantLink!

Let me just say first and foremost that we're delighted to see our old friend Travis Robinson back on our platform running the Tuccini Affiliate program! In 2003 Tuccini was established to provide genuine, brand name fragrances to consumers at discounted prices. I encourage you to have a look, and if you add their links now you'll be one of the first Affiliates anywhere promoting this fine merchant. Oh and you can earn up to 16% per sale, which should get your attention!

Sign up and get paid a generous 12% baseline per sale, with performance incentives. Cookie duration is 90 days, there are Affiliate bonus opportunities, and average order value is $50.00.

Highlights of the Tuccini Affiliate program include:
    • 12% commission with performance incentives
    • 90 day cookie duration
    • High converting brand name fragrances
    • 2.95% site conversion rate
    • Experienced and dedicated program management

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
    1. Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
    2. Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    3. Locate 'Tuccini.com' in the merchant list
    4. Click to their detail page and 'Apply to this Program'

If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the Tuccini.com AM Travis Robinson, trobinson/at/tuccini.com.

Blog Post: Tuccini.com is now live in AvantLink!

Sincerely,

Gary & AvantLink
    Last edited by GravityFed; March 14th, 2008 at 12:24 PM. Reason: clarification

Affiliate Manager tuccinimarketing's Avatar
    Hello,

My name is Murat Ates and I took over all Marketing functions here at Tuccini.com . Some of you may know me as I have done affiliate marketing myself for over 9 years before I joined Tuccini.

I'd like to remind all affiliates that both of our programs are Live at this time, with freshly updated datafeeds and affiliate promotions available to you at Avantlink or ShareASale interface.

Our Program offers 12% base commission, coupled with low prices and high conversion rate, this is your opportunity to switch your non-converting fragrance merchant link to Tuccini Links.

I am here to work with you and provide you all the necessary tools you may need. I will soon be sending out an affiliate newsletter with exclusive offers and incentives. Please join the Tuccini program on Avantlink platform and lets start a mutually rewarding relationship!

Hi Murat,
    Is there any way to get a coupon banner that doesn't have the words "Affiliate Coupon" across the front, and some small banners that don't blink?
    Thank you

Hi Again,

Sure thing. new banners are in the works as we speak. Please note that our affiliate coupon have been extended until the end of the year.

We had a significant growth within the past 2 months and we will be performing much better for you during the holiday shopping season.

Thanks for being a Tuccini affiliate and let me know if you need anything from me to help us do more business together. You can always e-mail me or call me at 917-258-1083

Murat.

Murat,

When I click logos of various brands on your homepage (D&G, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Hermes, etc), it doesn't display any products to me... You may want to fix that.

Geno

Hi Geno,

Our search index seems to be corrupt. It is being regenerated right now.

Thanks,

Murat.

Your search keypad isn't working either. No matter what letter I select it returns with the message: "Nothing found, please select another letter on the keypad".

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Keypad is also using the brand & designer index. It will return to normal in a bit. Note that datafeed links are working fine.

Thanks.

Murat.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread