Linkshare commission upgrades
    I have started an account with linkshare recently, and noticed that on their product they offer 10% commission on one product I am interested in which can increase to 20% commissions. Is this based on how much you sell for them ( like you sell over 5,000 then you are up to 20%) Does it just vary by your success, its just a little unclear to me and I looking forward to starting a campaign based on one of their products this week!

later

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Linkshare is a network. Each merchant that you join on the LS network sets their own commission structure. Merchant commissions are set out in their individual info sections. You can access these in your Account section for joined merchants and in the Join Programs section for unjoined merchants.

Tiered commission structures are generally geared to dollar amount of sales (0 - $!,000.00 = 5%, $1,001.00 - $2,500.00 = 6%, $2,501.00 - $5,000.00 = 7%, etc.) though some may do it by number of sales.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ok thanks for your response, I have only used clickbank so this is all new to me...

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread