I Dont Get It!!!
    okay so.... anyone active on this site knows that i have posted my share of threads... and geeeez i am getting so pissed off... i love all the help that everyone has tried to give me though its nice you all take your time to answer these... but i dont understand this at all.. see.. what if i do have an add running... and im spending a good amount on the daily budget..what do i do if im not getting enough clicks? how can i change that?? and if it takes so many people before i make a sale how am i supposed to make a profit?? it seems like the hole affiliate thing cant make any sense... and i just advertise through the affiliate link thinger i dont use my own site..

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    You've gotten some really great advice in previous threads.

What specific advice have you carried out in your campaigns?

affiliate marketing isn't just about paid ads. It seems you really don't know how to do PPC advertising, and anyone not knowledgeable is not going to do well.
    Perhaps you should build a website and work on optimizing that to get FREE traffic?

You should just stop spending money on ads... it isn't working for you. Step back & improve your site to generate organic traffic (what he said above!).

To be honest, you don't seem to be reading the advice you have been given. I'm one of those who already tried to help, but you keep looking for a different answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blowupdollie
    how am i supposed to make a profit?
    There is no rule that says everyone makes money on the internet - websites succeed AND fail all the time. Your challenge is to figure out why no one is buying.. and work on that.

ABW Ambassador
    Pause your campaigns immediately and do some more homework - otherwise you are just wasting money!

You have received a lot of great info from some very smart and experienced people - put some of it into practise.

It's all up to you...

but i dont understand this at all.. see.. what if i do have an add running... and im spending a good amount on the daily budget..
    It doesn't matter HOW much money you spend on ads if they are not returning a profit. You could spend $1000 or $10, if your not seeing a profit, stop what your doing and figure out what's wrong. It sounds like your keywords are not targetted enough. In order for DTM PPC to be profitable, you have to be very specific on your keywords.
    what do i do if im not getting enough clicks? how can i change that??
    Don't worry about not getting a certain amount of clicks, if your keywords are not targeted enough, too many clicks will become very costly very fast. Focus on making your keywords very specific.
    and if it takes so many people before i make a sale how am i supposed to make a profit??
    Truthfully, ditch the whole idea of doing DTM PPC and create your own website to promote the product or service. You can then work on organic traffic (FREE), and maybe test the waters with PPC using your own site.

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Please stop wasting peoples time by asking the same question over and over. How many times do you need to hear that PPC isn't easy? How many times do you need to hear that how much you make DEPENDS on numerous factors? How many times must you read that unless you know what you are doing PPC can drain your bank account.

PPC isn't the only way to make money and it's not the best way for a beginner to start. But wait, I'm repeating myself because I already said that here

By the way...change your freaking screen name. Goodness!

Now I'm off to drink my coffee because that is probably the crankiest response I've ever written.

Quote Originally Posted by ProWebAddict
    Now I'm off to drink my coffee because that is probably the crankiest response I've ever written.
    Better make it decaf!
    BTW Someone mentioned something about losing her shirt/blouse. Looks like she already did...

what if i do have an add running... and im spending a good amount on the daily budget..what do i do if im not getting enough clicks? how can i change that??
    Marketing is not easy -- you need to start with learning the basics.

Here is a good resource I have found for setting up a campaign, selecting keywords, writing effective ads, setting the right bid, etc...

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/ysm...fic/index.html

Yahoo has also offered webinars in the past where they have gone over all of this info. Here is a link to a number of tutorials you can watch that might better explain things for you.

http://help.yahoo.com/help/l/us/yaho...als/index.html

**You don't have to be advertising through Yahoo to access this info. Also, I am not recommending you use Yahoo (unless you want to). I am only providing some reference info that might help you to understand how it all works.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread