Dell Small Business and Dell Home & Office
    I am wondering if I can use Dell SB's affiliate link for directing users to products on Dell Home & Office or the other way around? The reason why I ask this is I want to simplify coding.

anyone knows?

they are two completely separate programs, you should treat them as two different merchants.

thanks for reply. but I found my Dell SB affiliate links can also redirect to products on Dell Home.
    http://www.dell-sb-afflinks-fromCJ.c...m/products.htm

I am wondering why the SB's affiliate links also work for dell home.

In my coding, each merchant is only allowed to have a single unique domain name. But for dell SB & Dell home and HP small business & HP home, things kind of complicate my coding. Lenovo is another problem, because Lenovo has different domain names. - brainstorming

How do I link to a specific product on Dell Small Business? I cant find it on CJ web site.
    Also, what is Partner Gateway?

Quote Originally Posted by dealpigg
    thanks for reply. but I found my Dell SB affiliate links can also redirect to products on Dell Home.
    http://www.dell-sb-afflinks-fromCJ.c...m/products.htm

I am wondering why the SB's affiliate links also work for dell home.

In my coding, each merchant is only allowed to have a single unique domain name. But for dell SB & Dell home and HP small business & HP home, things kind of complicate my coding. Lenovo is another problem, because Lenovo has different domain names. - brainstorming
    Not sure where your link is supposed to go to, doesn't work.
    From Dell SB program at CJ:
    One of the first things you'll notice about Dell's affiliate program is that the Small Business segment tracks separately from our Home & Home Office segment.

From Dell Home at CJ:
    Please remember that under Dell's Home & Home Office Affiliate program, you may ONLY use offers that Dell e-mails directly to you under this affiliate program or find on the Dell Home & Home Office site, and links that are posted in the CJ Marketplace. Commissions will NOT be paid on sales sold: (a) by phone; (b) through any Dell sales segment other than Dell's Home Segment, including, but not limited to, Auction@DellExchange, Donation@DellExchange, Dell Host, Dell Employee Purchase Program, Dell Small Business Systems Division, Public, or Corporate Accounts;

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    Not sure where your link is supposed to go to, doesn't work.
    From Dell SB program at CJ:
    One of the first things you'll notice about Dell's affiliate program is that the Small Business segment tracks separately from our Home & Home Office segment.

From Dell Home at CJ:
    Please remember that under Dell's Home & Home Office Affiliate program, you may ONLY use offers that Dell e-mails directly to you under this affiliate program or find on the Dell Home & Home Office site, and links that are posted in the CJ Marketplace. Commissions will NOT be paid on sales sold: (a) by phone; (b) through any Dell sales segment other than Dell's Home Segment, including, but not limited to, Auction@DellExchange, Donation@DellExchange, Dell Host, Dell Employee Purchase Program, Dell Small Business Systems Division, Public, or Corporate Accounts;
    Translation.... We don't need no stinkin affiliate cookies... just their buying traffic.

Since the original LS Dell program offering just 3 different sizes of a banners saying only DELL.COM, and a Dell.com home page text link things have gone downhill. The Dell.com site's Home Office div washes, then eats all Small Biz affiliate cookies when their referral crosses over ( or gets enticed into) the invisible boundry seperating Dell Home from Dell Small biz. Works the same way with Small Biz eating Dell Home referral cookies. Simple plan to destroy all but the last second coupon poachers and BHO incentive popup artists since year 2000.

Want Dell Sales then sell refurbs from TigerDirect or NewEgg. Stay completely away from other CJ computer merchants as non-performers mostly run by the same CJ in-house AM's.

Search ABW for "Diversion King" and whalla ... you got years of Dell gripes whines and sarrows.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

>> CJ in-house AM

Dell Home is managed by CJ in-house AM ?

Why they do not add exp dates to all their coupons description ?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread