How Do I Get Approved for Performics??
    I'm somewhat at a loss here.

I belong to CJ, Linkshare, Share-a-Sale and RedGolashes. Do most of my stuff through PopShops.

But I can't seem to get through Performics registration gauntlet to save me. I tried again today. It actually told me I belonged to the network. I was somewhat excited. Those advertisers always tease me when I'm making my product pages in PopShops.

So, I logged in. I entered new information because I have new sites. Then, I go to try and join advertisers and I'm met with "[Site Name] has been deactivated for the network. [Site Name] should be approved for the network before applying to any advertiser."

I went through the help file to see if my site was doing anything wrong.

We were unable to access and review your site based on the URL provided. (I don't know. Maybe? It should be there, but I wasn't there when the person tried to log on?)
    The information provided doesn't match registered domain information. (Well, it should)
    Submitting unsolicited commercial email (Spam) or trademark infringement. (Big fat N-O)
    Site contains gambling information, libel or defamation, or promotes illegal substances. (Nope!)
    Site uses violence or hate-oriented speech. (Does 'I hate licorice jelly beans' count? If so, then I might be guilty. They are really, really disgusting)
    Has extensive religious commentary or attempts to preach or solicit members for a particular church or faith. (Considering that I'm a heathen: no.)
    Contains adult, obscene, or offensive content. (Hmm. Nope.)
    Or any other type of misleading, fraudulent, or illegal activity. (Nah.)
    Anyway, I probably did something wrong when I signed up, but just in case I didn't: is it normally hard to be accepted through Performics? The only thing that I can think of is I might have put my default Lensmaster page on Squidoo instead of one of my domains. I tend to do that from time to time.

But in the event that's not what happened, does anyone have any tips?

Thanks!

Try contacting their support. They have been real helpful lately to me. You just may have a small glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    Try contacting their support. They have been real helpful lately to me. You just may have a small glitch.
    Thanks. Just did that tonight. Hopefully it's a glitch on my side or theirs.

Just wanted to update and let everyone know that everything worked out fine.

Thanks!

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Great! Keep us posted if you need anything else.

Thanks!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread