ABW Ambassador
    Contact Request
    I might need to contact CJ after the weekend and I'm waiting to hear back from a merchant first. I don't want to use the support form as I know I will just get some front line person who will copy and paste and answer or write something similar. My issue is very important and I would like to speak to someone higher up at CJ, is there a contact that anyone can give me to get in touch with? If you can help then please pm the details, thanks.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Here is the CJ contact page.

http://www.cj.com/about/contact.html

Call them, when on the phone be fast and persistant.

Ex. Hi this is __________ I need so speak with someone in your _______ department regaring .

If they try to blow you off just be persistant and to the point, don't give the person on the other end time to think try to direct them.
    Thanks,
    Doug

ABW Ambassador
    Ok thanks for the tips Doug and I will keep that in mind & yes calling them will be the best idea.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Last week I filled out there online form, than called and left a voicemail the next day.

Another day or two later, they finally called me back. And with my persistance, they finally helped me to my satisfaction. First they tried to redirect what I was asking for, but eventually they helped me.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread