Outsourced Program Manager
    Contact Request for New Merchant account
    Hello,

I am hoping someone here can provide me some direction. I have been trying to contact Commission Junction for the past 2-3 weeks now. I have emailed multiple times and left several phone messages.

I am very interested in finding out more details for setting up merchant accounts within the CJ network. We are a full service interactive marketing agency with over 400 clients worldwide and we have many clients who are looking to setup affiliate programs.

Please contact me via this thread or externally at Dgreen@morevisibility.com or by phone at 561-620-9682.

Thanks,

David Green

Quote Originally Posted by MoreVisibility
    I am hoping someone here can provide me some direction. I have been trying to contact Commission Junction for the past 2-3 weeks now. I have emailed multiple times and left several phone messages.

I am very interested in finding out more details for setting up merchant accounts within the CJ network. We are a full service interactive marketing agency with over 400 clients worldwide and we have many clients who are looking to setup affiliate programs.
    David, think about it, if they won't call you back when you want to buy services from them, what are the odds that you'll be able to get a hold of them when you have a problem?

You may want to do a search around here and get an idea of what networks are preferred my merchants and affiliates. Believe me, there has been plenty posted to give you a good idea where you clients you be.

Just my $.02

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Outsourced Program Manager
    You raise a good point rematt.

However, shortly after the post was made, I did receive a call.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread