Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    GoodOrient.com launched - Increased commissions for ABW folks
    Hi All,

GoodOrient.com, AMWSO's newest client hailing from the exotic far-east has just launched on Shareasale.

Online since 1997 GoodOrient is now the leading Asian Specialty E-store focussing on traditional and modern Asian-inspired apparel, exotic home decor and unique gifts onto the Internet.

As a special offer to ABW members, we're offering a starter commission of 12%. To get this just email with your ABW username and ShareaSale numeric ID.

Product Focus
    :

We cater to a huge circle of interest groups: From fashionistas, interior designers & enthusiasts, wedding events, formal parties, cosplay community, clubbers and hippies, gift shoppers, Feng Shui enthusiasts, Bruce Lee interest groups, martial arts groups, kung fu, tai chi interest groups, yoga/health & lifestyle groups.

Chinese clothing for Women including:
    Chinese Dresses, Cheongsam's, Kimono's, Qipao's, Thai Silk dresses, Chinese Halter-Tops & Jackets, Women's Pants, Chinese T-Shirts, Vests, Robes & Pajamas

Nepal Costumes

Chinese clothing for Men including:
    Kung Fu Suits and matching sets, Jackets & Long Gowns, Pajamas & Sleepwear, Pants, Shirts & T-Shirts, Yukata & Geta

Chinese clothing for Kids including:
    Baby Garments, Hats, Shoes, T-Shirts and Toys

Home & Decor items including:
    Aromatherapy, Ashtrays, Bath & Toilet, Boxes & Containers, Candle & Holders, Chinese Cups & Mugs, Chinese Games, Chinese Lanterns, Chinese Writing Sets & Clocks, Feng Shui products and Kitchenware, Chinese Tea and Tea Sets.

Chinese Gifts & Collectibles including:
    Buddhist, Ceramics & Porcelain, Chinese Calligraphy, Inner Paintings, Kites, Dolls & Puppets, Miniature Arts, Chinese Paintings, Peking Opera Masks, Silk Umbrellas

Other Essentials including:
    Chinese Name Translation and Fabric

Why Join?
    • Highest Commission Pay-outs in our Niche: From 10% - 15%
    • Dedicated Management from Award winning AMWSO.com
    • Customers Love Us: Check our Testimonials
    • Huge Product list of over 5,000 of the best quality Asian Apparel & Home Decor items
    • Exclusive products you won't find anywhere else
    • We cater to a huge circle of interest groups :

From fashion, to restaurant, interior design, corporate gifts, hotels, wedding events, formal parties, cosplay community, clubbers and hippies, gift shoppers, mother's father's valentines etc holidays, feng shui, bruce lee interest groups, martial arts groups, kung fu, tai chi interest groups, yoga/health & lifestyle groups.
    To give you an idea of the quality of the site and products offered check out a couple of images grabbed from the site:

Additionally, we're offering the following Bonus to all affiliates which is automatically assigned via ShareaSale:

• For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $2,500.00 USD increase commission get 12%. (of couse ABW memebers will already get this if you remember to email me

• For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $5,000.00 USD increase commission get 15%
    Ok, so please c'mon and and give your website visitors something unique - try GoodOrient.com

Sign-up Here

Thanks for reading and look forwards to your email [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Patrick
    Last edited by Patrick - AMWSO; March 6th, 2008 at 08:37 AM. Reason: General tidying-up.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Let me tell you about this company, I made two purchases last year.

So with first hand experience all I can say is GREAT company to do biz with, with them with confidance.

Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Bob, I didn't know you was part asian :-)

This company isn't in my niche so I can't sell their stuff. But I did notice that they also joins CJ. Since they belong to both networks, will the company make a pledge to be parasite free? The people who are planning to join this merchant should know one way or the other.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Oh dear. I could get in a whole lot of trouble on this web site. I love the papercuts and the kites. They would all look fabulous framed and hanging on a wall.

Congrats on scoring a really nice merchant, AMWSO!

Thanks for the warm response... this is a great client to work with, and recognizes the value that affiliate partners bring to the table.

Everyone I know loves the products - only problem is, sometimes I have to wrestle to get my computer back from my daughter or partner who like 'bookmarking' all the products they want.

Regards to our "parasite" policy - as with all AMWSO manage merchants - this is a no go. No parasites allowed.

Don't forget to email me when you join so I can assign the extra commission to you.

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO

I was going to join on SAS but you have a massive list of "protected keywords" that are simply generic terms. I would have placed you on various pages with other merchants and I do some PPC to my site. But you are "protecting" phrases like "nepal jewelry", "Oriental Style", "stuffed animals", "jade carving", "boys christmas present", etc, etc, etc

So you are basically banning any PPC to my own site.

Sorry ... not interested ... which is a shame

You have a valid point Sue. I'll review this list again with the owner, who sent it to me. I think we should be able to reduce it somewhat.

In the meantime, we do also have a large list of allowed keywords - although again some of these are generic, but there are quite a few high potential key-phrases amongst them.

Cheers,
    Patrick

I have a feeling that I might already belong to this merchant on CJ, I'll have to look. Otherwise, it looks like a merchant I'd be interested in
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Patrick,

The list is too long to be displayed on the SAS page. It cuts it off in the middle of the protected list. Do you have a full list that I can see online somewhere?

This merchant has some lovely products and I would love to be able to promote them.

And will you be in Popshops?

Thanks, Sue.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Sue

We'll set up a page on the AMWSO site of recommended key words for SEO and PPC this week.

Hi Rhia

They had a CJ program about 4 years ago. The team at the time let that go the way of the dodo, and the new program replaces the old program, but more importantly we're also on Shareasale.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Chris,

Any news on whether this merchant will be in Popshops?

Thanks, Sue.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Sue

100% it will be on PopShops from the Shareasale feed. Just getting the feed perfected before we submit it

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Hi Sue - I'm already in contact with Popshops regards integration - and will post here and in a newsletter when available - should be soon.

Cheers,
    Patrick

Great

Now we just have to get that strange list of PPC protected terms resolved

Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    Now we just have to get that strange list of PPC protected terms resolved
    working on it.

A complete over-haul of our initial PPC policy is in the making - and will be very favorable to our affiliate partners

GoodOrient.com - Increased Commission Offer
    GoodOrient.com has just launched on ShareaSale. I've already posted here with a full program bio, but I just wanted to remind you we're offering an increased starting commission of 12% to all ShareaSale/ABW members.

Just drop me an email or PM with your ShareaSale ID to participate.

Cheers,
    Patrick

Hi Folks - not many takers on the offer so far, so hope you don't mind too much if I give this a wee bump.

Thanks,
    Patrick

Patrick,

I sent you a PM with my SAS number on the 18th March but didn't get a reply from you. Did you receive it OK?

Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    I sent you a PM with my SAS number on the 18th March but didn't get a reply from you. Did you receive it OK?
    Sorry about that. I could have sworn I replied. Anyhow, yep I did apply the commission increase, and better still...

We've reviewed our PPC policy and removed all those protected keywords. You're now free to use any keywords you choose in your campaigns and ads.

I also have a recommended list available. Drop me a PM or an email if you'd like a look.

Cheers,
    Patrick

Let me tell you about this company, I made two purchases last year.

So with first hand experience all I can say is GREAT company to do biz with, with them with confidance.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread