No Longer Banned!
    Does Borderless Products come in Narrow Version ?
    Hi

I was suggested to get rid of the borders on my sites products. So I wanted to know how I can get the borderless {Narrow} option ?

I currently use the Face book version and I am reluctant to use the borderless {Wide} version.

I am a current/ up to date upgrade customer.

Please advise

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Steve,

Just go to edit styles for your current style and you can turn the borders on or off or adjust the thickness or color.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

No Longer Banned!
    Narrow Version Of Pop Shops Stock ?....
    Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Steve,

Just go to edit styles for your current style and you can turn the borders on or off or adjust the thickness or color.

-rematt
    Rematt

Sorry I wasn't clear there, My mistake.

Yes, I see where the borderless option is located and it is very nice, how ever it is a WIDE version that does not allow me to make the stock line up in 2 columns. I was hoping to find a means to getting a NARROW version {Does it even exist ??} so I might could continue to make it in two columns as opposed to the one column that the WIDE version only allows for now.

If I MUST use the WIDE VERSION then I guess I will.

Please advise.

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    You can adjust the number of columns, the sizes of them, the size of the images, borders, colors, etc. I don't understand your question but just about anything can be adjusted if you look around.

Quote Originally Posted by ProWebAddict
    You can adjust the number of columns, the sizes of them, the size of the images, borders, colors, etc. I don't understand your question but just about anything can be adjusted if you look around.
    I don't think that I mis-understood your question, I don't think you understood my answer. But you can create new templates or edit any of the existing template to get just about any combination of the styles that you want. If you see a feature that you like in an existing template than that can be duplicated in a custom template or any other template.

Play around with it a little bit or show an example of what you are talking about.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

No Longer Banned!
    Need 30 USD/ mo Version for Pop Shops Border Control ?...
    Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    I don't think that I mis-understood your question, I don't think you understood my answer. But you can create new templates or edit any of the existing template to get just about any combination of the styles that you want. If you see a feature that you like in an existing template than that can be duplicated in a custom template or any other template.

Play around with it a little bit or show an example of what you are talking about.

-rematt
    Rematt & prowebaddict...

After searching around a little bit more I found this @ http://www.popshops.com/faq/start-customize and see now it is possible to do this in PopShops.

I am thinking that I need the 30 USD/ mo version for this as opposed to the 5 USD/ mo version I have now.

I think I may need to upgrade again, which is not a problem. Is this correct ?

Please advise

Steve

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    No, you don't need the $30 version to customize the template.

No Longer Banned!
    No Need to Pay 30 USD/ mo To PopShops to Customise Their Templates....
    Quote Originally Posted by ProWebAddict
    No, you don't need the $30 version to customize the template.
    Oh. Well then in that case. OOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSS !!!!

I just upgraded to the 30 USD version. Still trying to find the spot where I customise the template though.

I made the first store and clicked the customise button. I'll need to peck and hunt some more I guess.

Steve

No Longer Banned!
    Borderless Pop Shop Solved.....
    Hi !

Update: First borderless store complete.

Check it out !

Thank you for all your help !

Steve

No Longer Banned!
    made the pop shop w/o borders....
    I made the first store with the borderless feature.

Thank you for your help. !

Steve

No Longer Banned!
    PopShops. Remove Frames/ Borders....
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWilliams
    I made the first store with the borderless feature.

Thank you for your help. !

Steve
    How To:

Answer To Question In first Post: No. Not Exactly. You instead click Customize> Edit> Frames {The borders feature is like the third from the bottom}> Drop Down Menu> No Frames> Size> Drop Down Menu> No Frames> Save> Close> Exit> Test> Pop It In> Copy & Paste into File Manager> Send Me a thank you note.

Steve

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread