Paid Forum Postings
    Hello.. I have a question about paid forum postings. I know A Best Web is the best place for paid forum posts.
    Do you guys feel paid postings are really worth while?
    I have a few programs which I manage that I am considering doing some paid posts.

Also, could anyone suggest some other worthwhile forums where you have had success with paid posts? Any input is very much appreciated. Thanks!
    [URL=http://www.morevisibility.com]www.morevisibility.com[/URL]

Members: 42,188
    You tell us. Where can you get more exposure to qualified affiliates than that?

As long as your programs are up to snuff, an announcement on ABW is a no-brainer. Even if you just find one good affiliate, they'll bring in far, far more than the cost of the announcement.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

No Longer Banned!
    Will My 75 USD ABW Ad Pay Me Back ?....~ Yep !...
    Hi

Andy Rodriguez stated at ASW that Tiger Direct was a yukkie company that made 80,000 a month when it first joined ABW.

After some cleaning up, purchasing a forum and getting some affiliates to join their programme, Tiger was making over 1 Million/ month. A tiny 2500 USD investment.

There are more stories like this. Beachy doubled his business in like a year and a half since joining ABW.

Several members here make stupid money doing this. Maybe not cuz of an announcement, but these might be the guys who will carry your programme if you are credible enough.

You just need to be visible first. ABW is the place for that. Probably not google or Yahoo ! . How would affiliates get to know you or become familiar with you ? I'm not sure if you can quite get that kind of exposure anywhere else....

I'd say 75 USD is chump change for what you get.

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; March 18th, 2008 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Added sentance...
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

http and a telephoto
    Do you think new people would be adding posts frequently if they weren't worth it? Do you think the managers that are here would be paying for not only new program announcements, but full forums if it wasn't worth it?

The ROI on announcements and forums for clean companies and good programs is very high.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ok cool.. I can definitely see from some of the responses already that paid posting in ABW are certainly a great investment for someone with a decent program. Now I know I will be making a few in the very near future (just had a large merchant sign with us today)

What about other places or forums that are good for paid posts? Stop me if that question is taboo

If we thought there was someplace better, would we be here?

(I seem to be answering a lot of questions with questions.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by gwasserman
    ok cool.. I can definitely see from some of the responses already that paid posting in ABW are certainly a great investment for someone with a decent program. Now I know I will be making a few in the very near future (just had a large merchant sign with us today)

What about other places or forums that are good for paid posts? Stop me if that question is taboo
    I don't advertise my programs at any other forums. Why would I need to?

And no, it really isn't an appropriate question to ask here anyway.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

haha alright fair enough... I see you guys are fans of the socratic method. Just want to make sure I have come to the right place.... and it seems like I have.

to gwasserman
    Have you ended up getting a paid forum?
    Happy with the results?

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread