KooKoo Bear Kids Rated Top Catalog by Catalog Success Magazine
    KooKoo Bear Kids has been rated number 43 of the top 200 catalogs in the country. The ranking is determined by the growth of customers and the product offering. I have attached a link to (link drop) and to the (link drop) so you can read the story.
    Last edited by Trust; March 19th, 2008 at 10:21 PM. Reason: link drop/advertising

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Is this the same company that had a very SEOed thread here....if ya know what I mean.

YES!!

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=94472 For those who missed it.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I sure hope they treat their customers better than they treat business associates.
    I wouldn't touch them with a ten million foot pole.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    I would. I'd use the pole to beat them away if they came within 10 million feet of me.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

If you cant say something nice
    I guess its ok to be the admin and say bad things about successful companies. Then again I guess it's OK for the admin to poke at people they don't like. Sticks and stones

may break your bones

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Exclamation
    at any rate, they've left some history here . . .

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    I sure hope they treat their customers better than they treat business associates.
    Was just reading an email sent today, dropping all coupon sites.

well they can't drop me I dropped them back when I heard about them not paying some people.

This is the same Koo Koo Bear Kids, right? And now they're trying to spam ABW?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mediate
    KooKoo Bear Kids has been rated number 43 of the top 200 catalogs in the country. The ranking is determined by the growth of customers and the product offering. I have attached a link to (link drop) and to the (link drop) so you can read the story.
    So Joe, with all due respect and quite relevant curiosity, how much of this growth can be attributed to the extensive, expensive paid advertising that's been done (and is still being done) at Yahoo!, including Yahoo mail?

Another pertinent question:

Are catalog sales commissionable? Or do direct links or type-ins via catalog recipients (or links from other sources, including your blog) or Yahoo! advertising links over-write affiliate cookies?

[Interesting note: To do an interesting test, since supposedly only one anchor text link per page/URL is counted, if those of you with blogs were to link to this thread using the anchor text, there could be a Google experiment done on how effective two-hop links are with Google.]

If you cant say something nice

I guess its ok to be the admin and say bad things about successful companies. Then again I guess it's OK for the admin to poke at people they don't like. Sticks and stones
    Joe, sometimes there's nothing nice to be said. We all have different ways of measuring success and I would think that a successful company would honor it's obligations. Just my opinion.

Remember this is a community of individuals and organizations that share a common business interest and passion. The emphasis here is on COMMUNITY. When one member of our community is harmed it diminishes all to an extent. Just like I'm sure you would warn your neighbors if a felon moved next door, we also warn other members of our community when there is a bad element about. If you want positive press, do positive things.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

"Regard your good name as the richest jewel you can possibly be possessed of - for credit is like fire; when once you have kindled it you may easily preserve it, but if you once extinguish it, you will find it an arduous task to rekindle it again."

-- Socrates

The fact that you've had a serious non payment history with at least two prominent members of this board and then still try to spam here is just a testament to your lack of ethics and opportunistic methodologies. That isn't "sticks" nor "stones", but it sure does take some pretty big stonesto throw blame on to me for your actions - Poke at people? You came here and opened the can all by yourself!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread