San Diego, CA
    Toolbar Issues?
    A new publisher (SwagBucks) has applied to our program in CJ and I would like to know if anyone has experience working with this publisher. They offer toolbar downloads for IE, Firefox and Safari; they claim that their toolbars function only as a search portal and do not place any cookies. We are hesitant to accept publishers with toolbars and other downloads unless they can demonstrate that their software does not stuff cookies.

If anyone has any experience working with this publisher I would appreciate your input. Thanks!
    [B]Jeff DeBo[/B] | Sr. Marketing Manager - Affiliate
    [URL=]ProFlowers[/URL] | [URL=]Personal Creations[/URL] | [URL=]RedEnvelope[/URL] | [URL=]Cherry Moon Farms[/URL] | [URL=]Shari's Berries[/URL]

P: (858) 909-4203 | E: jdebo(at)providecommerce(dot)com

15 years and counting
    I don't have any experience working with them but I can give you my feeling.

"A search engine (Just a relooking of Google) that offers you the chance to win cool prizes every time you search
    Rewarding our users for their loyalty and our prizes are our way of thanking you."

I guess even if their toolbar don't stuff cookies, the traffic is going to be worthless with people searching just to rack "swag bucks" (I saw people doing that already) and during that time SwagBucks will set a cookie.

An other version of paid to read emails... just an other one of these "loyalty sites" with incentive. Is it still affiliate marketing?

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread