Thread: can someone help , regarding Reunion.com

can someone help , regarding Reunion.com
    I noticed it requires me filled in US address in the affiliate application form. Well, I sold my house in dallas and moved back to China 2 years ago. So my question is can I still apply for it?

As far as I know, reunion.com only pay lead for US users, so it doesn't matter whether the affiliate is in US or not, as long as he/she has US traffic..

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Master_moda

Thanks for your interest in the Reunion program on buy.at.

If you contact robert.swinney@buy.at and we can try and work something out for you - just let him know your situation and reference this post to him

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    So the modus operandi at buy.at is that webmasters only produce websites that are get visits from people from the country the webmaster resides in?

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbert
    So the modus operandi at buy.at is that webmasters only produce websites that are get visits from people from the country the webmaster resides in?
    Hi Drew,

I couldnt understand your question buddy, catch me on Im or re post here... how's Mexico buddy?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey Drew

Not specifically but our sign up tunnel for the US is aimed at US based affiliates right now. Our UK network has US affiliates. UK affiliates and affiliates from a few other countries around the world I can think of involved.

As we grow the network out in the US we will make the tunnels easier to accept more people automatically from outside the US.

If you have quality US traffic we want to make it easy for you to work with us would be the underlying ethos but front facing funnel needs to be reflective of that.

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

6. Newsletter Signup