Results 1 to 1 of 1
July 26th, 2003, 05:59 PM #1
OK, just came back from shooting the Vancouver INDY. Boy was it a hot day. On my walk back, something poped into mind and I thought I would ask it here.
What do you find is mot important for you when you choose to promote an affiliate program. I have my own requirements but what are yours? Just curious.
To start things off, here are my top issues, in no particular order.
- payout is decent (allows me to generate a +'ve ROI)
- be a reputable company in your industry and pay affiliates fairly and on time
- have products which I think I can promote to my users
- has an easy to order process (from click to transaction)
- has professional image when I send users your way
These are only a few that come to mind, anyone else care to add to the list?
Thanks in advance,
Ian Lee, M.Sc.
Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com
By MelanieM in forum ShareASale - SASReplies: 6Last Post: February 29th, 2012, 09:25 AM
By Cyber Bundles in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 2Last Post: June 16th, 2005, 09:19 PM
By jtstephens in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 6Last Post: February 12th, 2004, 05:52 PM
By affiliatetracking in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 9Last Post: January 16th, 2004, 12:16 AM
By TH Media in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&AReplies: 9Last Post: February 22nd, 2002, 06:53 PM