Question PPC doubt FWEs 1 term and Gs term didnot match with FWEs keyword EPC
    HAI

I am a CJ Aff. I have an important query to make regarding FWEs ppc term.

Regarding the first term, it is OK not using www.freelanceworkexchange,com in display url.
    As per G's term, display and landing should be the same url.

When I checked FWE's CJ Advertiser Detail Page, there is a column for Keyword Link where the recommended keywords and HTML link and the code (http://www.***********/click-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx) are displayed. The 3-month EPC and 7-day EPC are going well.

Now my question is how can I use this link (http://www.***********/click-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx)????

If I use this link in destination url, then as per FWE's term I cannot use FWE as display url. As per G's term, if I use this destination url, then I cannot use my own domain as display url.

I want to know how will I be able to use this link or who will be able to use this link bcoz the 3-month and 7-day EPCs are doing good in the CJ FWE keyword link page.

ABW Ambassador
    You asked the question in their forum. I'm sure they will answer it when they see it.

Make a landing page on your own site.

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by indianaff

When I checked FWE's CJ Advertiser Detail Page, there is a column for Keyword Link where the recommended keywords and HTML link and the code (http://www.***********/click-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx) are displayed. The 3-month EPC and 7-day EPC are going well.

Now my question is how can I use this link (http://www.***********/click-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx)????

I want to know how will I be able to use this link or who will be able to use this link bcoz the 3-month and 7-day EPCs are doing good in the CJ FWE keyword link page.
    If i use display and landing page is my own then I use some banners and textlinks in my own site ok

Then how they give keyword link??? then how that link EPC going well just check your CJ account

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Make a landing page on your own site.

Read my quote correctly

The keyword link is really more for listing the terms than anything. You don't need to actually send keyword traffic to that link. You can use they keyword link as a normal text link on your landing page, and not just directly on Google.

The keyword link is really more for listing the terms than anything. You don't need to actually send keyword traffic to that link. You can use they keyword link as a normal text link on your landing page, and not just directly on Google.

I think normally persons use Banners and Text links for own domain

No one use keyword link to create html link then use it as normal text link own domain

For website purpose they lot of Banners and Text links

so your point is somebodys using keyword link to normal text link in own domain so only keyword link showing good EPC ??????????

Indianaff,

This has always been confusing for me too. Merchants that don't allow "keyword links" or PPC links direct to their site publish "keyword lists", as if they can control what I keywords I bid on to get people to my site.

Am I missing something here, or does the affiliate merchant have a say in what keywords I bid on to get people to my site?

Sounds like you're saying that the keyword list is really a list of acceptable 'text links' back to the merchants site. Is this just the merchant's way of adding a bunch of additional text links to their links list without creating more links in CJ?

Quote Originally Posted by 212TomTom
    This has always been confusing for me too. Merchants that don't allow "keyword links" or PPC links direct to their site publish "keyword lists", as if they can control what I keywords I bid on to get people to my site.

Am I missing something here, or does the affiliate merchant have a say in what keywords I bid on to get people to my site?
    Absolutely, and by joining their program you have agreed to ALL of their terms and conditions including their PPC bidding rules. Typically merchants will only restrict trademarked terms and their domain name, however there are some that have very restrictive PPC bidding rules and even require you to use negative matches for some keywords.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

If i use display and landing page is my ownsite then I use some banners and textlinks in my own site ok

Then how they give keyword link??? then how that link EPC going well just check your CJ account

Who is using keyword link b coz its Epc going well

Pls say any one correct answer

ABW Ambassador
    The keyword link is just a keyword suggestion link. The link itself is usually just a home page link. You can use that link or any other link. If a merchant allows direct to merchant, you can use that one or any other link. If you build out landing pages, you can use that link or any other link on that landing page.

Who is using keyword link b coz its Epc going well

Pls say any one correct answer
    Stop asking questions and just try already! Nobody here knows who's using the keyword link! EPC isn't a failsafe method, as you have no idea who is sending traffic, or what quality. One keyword might have a high EPC, and another one, a low EPC, but averaged out they could look great.

HAI

I am a CJ Aff. I have an important query to make regarding FWEs ppc term.

Regarding the first term, it is OK not using www.freelanceworkexchange,com in display url.
    As per G's term, display and landing should be the same url.

If I use this link in destination url, then as per FWE's term I cannot use FWE as display url. As per G's term, if I use this destination url, then I cannot use my own domain as display url.

We do allow direct to merchant linking with PPC ads.

By the way, www.freelanceworkexchange.com was changed to GoFreelance.com about a year ago.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me at affiliates AT gofreelance.com.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread