Banned
    Can't log-in Shareasale - Urgent
    Dear Sirs,

I'm the affiliate for Shareasale and I can't log-in today. I'm afraid that I've got the hagger or virus from other sources. After I key-in my password in Shareasale as I normallly do it. It shows the details as below;

You have entered an invalid login. Please try again.

NOTE: Some Ad-blocking and Popup Blocking software such as Norton, McAffe, ZoneAlarm, etc... can interfere with the login process. If you are having trouble logging in you may have success after you turn that software off or edit the settings to allow or "whitelist" ShareASale.com.

After I select resend the password. It sent me the old password which had been terminated already. Could you please help me to log-in? I've got some money inside around US$800. I try to call the help line but the line is busy. (I call from Thailand). Could you please help me by answering my email at chaisit/at/transition-asia.com or calling me at **81048611. Please kindly help me asap.

Regards,
    Chaisit Gundao
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; March 25th, 2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: removed tel and spam fodder.

Hello nobugs,

I am sure someone at SAS will be able to help you better than I - but just to make sure, you are trying to log-in to the correct affiliate section and not the merchant section - correct?

Super Cool Affiliate Manager IanBookMan's Avatar
    hey as an affiliate i got that as well today this morning.
    thought it was just some downtime or something.

But I did just try again and was able to get in and everything looks good.
    try logging in again now.

The login problem is a frequent issue that many of us using Firefox browser have had. It's happened over and over again for many of us.

Usually, if you just keep trying, it'll work.

I've never heard of anyone having that problem using IE, so you might try that.

If you search the forum you'll find lots of mention of the problem.

Of course, you could be having an account problem of some other nature. I wouldn't know about that.

But this is just to tell you that many here have had a similar login problem from time to time using Firefox. MAYBE that's the problem, maybe not??
    Generate more fake news.

Banned
    Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for your comment. I'll try to log-in again this evening if it doesn't work I'll let you know. But are you sure that there's no problem. I'm so afraid of it.

Honey.... if I were you, I'd remove my phone number and address from a public forum. If you want to list your email, try something like chaisit (at) transition-asia.com

Internet savvy people will know to squish everything together with @ instead of (at).... it will save you from spam......

I'm on IE..... no problems earlier...... make sure you are clicking "Affiliate Login" and not "Merchant Login"..... BIG difference.....

Good luck!

Super Cool Affiliate Manager IanBookMan's Avatar
    nobugs,

There's a lot more scarery things on the net than the SAS program.

But don't worry they are are all good people there and you have nothing to worry about. If something is broken, it will be fixed asap.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    nobugs,

I'm showing both accounts under that username as having been "Declined"
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

For what it's worth, this can't really be a Firefox bug because I use FF and never have any problems logging into SAS - ever.

However, I have noticed that I sometimes get logged out, with the same error described here, when I have SAS open in multiple tabs. This usually happens when I go looking for new merchants, opening one tab per prospect, then use one of those new tabs to go back and check my Today's Stats.

If I only keep Today's Stats open then this never happens. It's as if, somehow while moving to and fro betwen multiple tabs, the sessionID is perhaps getting lost or changed?

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread