Hi guys,

this is my first post and hopefully this is the right forum for it.

I am setting up a project to market DSL (Broadband) services in the US. My queston is, can anybody supply me with a list of DSL merchants who offer an affiliate program? I'm already signed up with Earthlink and Verizon via CJ but there must be more.

Many thanks,

DSLGuy

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The whole DSL industry is so splintered and filled with middlemen of questionable character that DSL bandwidth programs suck for affiliate opportunities.

A Comcast CableModem program would be about the only one I'd ever push since they are steadu as a rock on consumer loyality. Besides their quick no-hassle installs eliminate chargebacks.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

That's very interesting, would you mind elaborating in a bit more detail please?

And do you know of any more DSL merchants?

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Speakeasy, rated NUMBER 1 by DSLReports.com in customer satisfaction, offers the highest quality broadband internet access in the world. You can choose from an array of bandwidth packages for both residential and business customers, from ADSL to full T1 speeds. Prices range from $49/month to $750/month and vary according to bandwidth and geographic considerations.

dsl-questions@Larga-Distancia.com.mx

[This message was edited by Adam Ward on July 05, 2003 at 11:56 AM.]

ABW Ambassador
    speakeasy ditto.

They even allow neighbors to share their connection via wifi.

----
    -JM

Thanks guys, this is very useful information. Any more DSL merchants I should sign up too?

ABW Ambassador
    As much as I hate SBC, they do have an affiliate program for SBC/Yahoo! DSL..I think their program is through BeFree or Linkshare...

FreeCallz.com

DSLGuy-

It isn't Broadband, but you could consider a larger target audience on those dial up users wanting to swtich to broadband but don't want to pay the higher prices. I am the Program Manager at United Online (NetZero and Juno ISP) and we have an accelerated dial up service that is faster than dial up and only $14.95 per month. This is a great alternative that you can take to those consumers that don't bite ont he DSL program. We are highly successful at converting existing dial up users from all major ISPs to our program as well. We are on CJ and BeFree, you should consider the audience if going into the DSL only realm. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Keith Wilson
    United Online

ABW Ambassador
    kwilson,
    I've always been curious, how can your "accelerated dial up service" be faster than other dial up services?

FreeCallz.com

ABW Ambassador
    Which network has Speakeasy and Comcast?

Celicaphile-

Before the text and graphics that make up Web pages get sent to you over your phone line, NetZero HiSpeed compresses them using a proprietary technology. Less data is sent so the download of pages and your surfing experience are faster. In addition, NetZero HiSpeed stores elements of the Web sites you visit frequently so you do not have to re-download them every time you visit these sites.
    Unfortunately, it does not compress the file size of downloads (mp3, streaming media, etc.)

The value prop of faster speed than what the consumer usually gets at a cost less than other ISPs normal dial up is an attractive alternative to the consumer.

$17 bounty per signups and volume performance incentives. CJ 7day EPC is $36 NZ and $29Juno.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks

FreeCallz.com

ABW Ambassador
    Keith,

Why do not you guys reply to CJ emails/direct emails? I had a known sale missing a few months ago? Sent several emails, opened AAQ at CJ. Never got any real reply from Netzero. I decided to forget about the sale and basically stopped promoting NetZero. There might even be thread about this in ABW.

KC

Hi Everybody, I have just partnered my company with several in-house DSL /T1 Vendors where I sell and recruit members to sell, rather then work it thru an affiliate program, JMO...

I'm currently looking for power sellers who call sell T1's to companies thru broker contracts. Our purchase costs are very substantial as well as our reseller payout fees.

If you want info, e-mail me, I'll be glad to have my DSL / T1 reseller rep contact you.

Kevin

KCEdit-

I have taken over the CJ program here at NetZero and Juno since the end of April. I did see your thread (I believe from February).

When we receive emails from Affiliates through CJ or directly, we respond and take the appropriate action. I can't speak for the incident that you are referring but I can say that I personally am very active in ensuring that CJ issues are resolved in a timely manner since CJ is a very valuable tool to our group.

When possible, I check ABW for issues relating to NetZero and Juno and try to respond accordingly. If you would like to speak in person to perhaps discuss the issue or learn how we manage the program currently, please feel free to contact me with questions. You can contact me through the CJ email and we can exchange phone numbers.

Keith Wilson
    United Online

Speakeasy is a great service. Verizon seems to convert the best for me though. I don't market DSL in full light... it is a link on a subpage that receives some traffic and again, the conversion thus far has been good.

Hey Audrey,

SpeakEasy is ok, kinda expensive tho. I sell DSL for around 35-40 a month with incentives on 1 or 2 year terms. I like to recruit power sellers, I pay around 3-500 for basic t1 broker jobs on up.

Thanks,
    Kevin

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread