Performics acceptance email?
    Hello!

I applied to Performics on Saturday. I did not receive anything saying "Thank you for applying" nor did I receive anything saying "You have been approved" or anything like that. However, I have started receiving emails notifying me of new merchants within Performics. I have tried going to the login page and requesting my password and it says "Password has been sent to your email" - however I never receive it. I am new to this and not sure how this works, so any help would be much appreciated. Should I just wait to receive an acceptance email from them? Thanks!

Have you checked your junk folder? Maybe check your filters to make sure their email can get through.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    It is possible that the email sent from ConnectCommerce was blocked by your email service provider. When you are approved the system(ConnectCommerce) automatically sends you an email. However, the other emails you are receiving are sent from another email system. This would explain why you received one and not the other.

Please email sadler[at]doubleclick.com your web site and email address and we will locate your password.

Thank you

I actually have my spam filter turned off and have everything delivered to my inbox. I have even tried adding addresses such as affiliate at performics dot com and variations of it to my "allowed" senders list.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleClick Performics Moderator
    It is possible that the email sent from ConnectCommerce was blocked by your email service provider. When you are approved the system(ConnectCommerce) automatically sends you an email. However, the other emails you are receiving are sent from another email system. This would explain why you received one and not the other.

Please email sadler[at]doubleclick.com your web site and email address and we will locate your password.

Thank you
    Okay, thank you!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread