No response to my Premier Status application
    Hi All,

I am relatively new to the board (more of a lurker) so I am not sure if this has been asked before - but I applied for Premier Status with Shareasale and it said you get a response in 48 hours or so. I applied a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything either positive or negative. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I have always found Sharesale very easy to use and I make decent money on the network and never needed any of the Premier features but I am working on a new sister site for my site that will have more of a shopping portal feel to it, and I wanted to be able to get xml datafeeds, which you need Premier Status for.

Any advice? I already emailed Shareasale about this and didn't get a response yet from that either. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Lisa(fashionista)

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. Brian and his team are always on here though and they should respond to you shortly.

In the meantime, what happened with the homepage you list in your profile? I went there and it says it was hacked. Yikes!

-sfcom

OH MY GOD. It must have just happened. Thank you so much for telling me, I have just sent an emergency email to my hosting company. What does that mean? ACK! Lisa

It means somebody got into your server files and is playing with you. It shouldn't be too hard to fix. If you don't know how to do it yourself, the hosting company support should be able to help.

-sfcom

I applied a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything either positive or negative. Has this ever happened to anyone?
    the same thing happened to me many moons ago. I posted and the gist of what I remember is that they don't use Premier Status for anything. It's not just you. They should probably take it down.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    the same thing happened to me many moons ago. I posted and the gist of what I remember is that they don't use Premier Status for anything. It's not just you. They should probably take it down.
    Glad to hear that bumpaw. I almost forgot that I applied long long time ago, never got a response. I assumed my application was denied so never bother to ask. Plus, without being in premier status, everything works just fine for me

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    The Premiere status thing has been gone a long time (at least a year) - There used to be a separate login for it which disappeared, too - I don't think they're doing anything with it but I might be wrong. Best to wait for an answer form the SAS team.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread