Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Nigerians want their nation's good name restored...
    and they're willing to scam you again to do it!

As ridiculous as this email is I'm sure somebody, somewhere will be both greedy enough and stupid enough to fall for it.
    I AM MR MALAM JUBRIM HASSAN ,FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HOUSE ABUJA. THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT THE NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT IS COMPENSATING ALL THOSE THAT HAS BEEN SCAM BEFORE WITH THE TOTAL SUM OF 40,000USD APART FROM THE TOTAL MONEY THAT WAS PAID TO THE SCAMMERS.SO IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAM BEFORE BY ANY WAY OR YOU KNOW OF ANY BODY THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE PLEASE YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT MR MALAM JUBRIM OF THE EFCC CRIME OFFICE AND LAY YOUR COMPLAIN ON HOW YOU ARE SCAMMED WITH ME WITH THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESS: malamjubrim@yahoo.dk SO THAT HE CAN PROCEED WITH YOU.HOWEVER, YOU HAVE ONLY THE MAXIMUM OF ONE FULL WEEK TO CONTACT THE EFCC OFFICE OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT AND STOP GOING ABOUT TO SPOIL THE GOOD NAME OF OUR NATION SIGNED: MALAM JUBRIM HASSAN

That is hilarious. Next thing you know they will be scamming the ones scammed from this offer. LOL.

-sfcom

They are already branching out to use Google apps for !New! scams. Now sending out business appointments via Google Calendar to discuss claiming your 'inheritance'.
    http://news.bitdefender.com/NW705-en...lications.html
    Last edited by 2busy; March 25th, 2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: added URL

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    OMG - pathetic
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

What's sad is that once you've been tagged as a "victim" you are likely to be victimized again. Apparently there are reports of con men in the off-line world that share or sell the names of those that they have successfully conned. The logic being that if they were gullible once...

A very common con for those once burnt is to be contacted by another con man that claims to be able to recoup their money, for a fee of course.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Wow - you've really got to admire them for their creativity in the types of scams they have. It's always a not-so-pleasant surprise to see the new schemes that are coming out of Nigeria. When I worked for my father's golf company, we used to get an email at least every couple of weeks requesting 20 sets of Callaway Fusion Irons and 20 FT-5 drivers for Nigerian school children who can't access quality golf equipment. Those emails always cracked me up!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread